IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Flames ... very bright flickering flames...
Usually that'll work...

What it comes down to, there are some "brownish bumps" usually on the tree or on the house or whatever...

Remember, maths are the last stage... if you get them in egg form it is easier... if you get them in "caterpillar" state usually you have lost the war before you started it... Look for trees with ALOT of caterpillars in them.

greg, curley95@attbi.com -- REMEMBER ED CURRY!!!
New Note, moths do not actually try to fly into lights...
Instead the moth thinks it is the moon, and tries to navigate by it. This turns their straight line into something decidedly not-straight, resulting in the characteristing flight pattern. :-)

Cheers,
Ben
"... I couldn't see how anyone could be educated by this self-propagating system in which people pass exams, teach others to pass exams, but nobody knows anything."
--Richard Feynman
New Ummm... yeah what he said...
Kinda the reason I said to use BRIGHT flickering flames... They actually tend to fly toward it.

I realize I'm not an entomologist...(I think that is the person with a thing for bugs...;-) So use my ords as a Lay-persons comments... on that.

greg, curley95@attbi.com -- REMEMBER ED CURRY!!!
New Hey.. anyone in This field IS_____an entomologist
Why I've even seen..

!! dlroW olleH

Fee fifo fum.. ble :-\ufffd
     Moths, moths, moths - (wharris2) - (4)
         Flames ... very bright flickering flames... - (folkert) - (3)
             Note, moths do not actually try to fly into lights... - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                 Ummm... yeah what he said... - (folkert) - (1)
                     Hey.. anyone in This field IS_____an entomologist - (Ashton)

That tastes like Crab Juice!
35 ms