IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Orion I knew these people were lying sacks
and now they admit it.
[link|http://www.parentstv.org/Main/letters/wweretraction.asp"|link]
"The information that we were given and relied upon may have been designed to make a national example of the Florida murder trial, pinning the blame on WWE. For example, we were told by a source that Lionel Tate was watching a WWE program when he assaulted Tiffany Eunick. In fact, Lionel Tate was watching the \ufffdFlintstones\ufffd and a cartoon entitled \ufffdCow and Chicken.\ufffd We were also told, by a source, that Lionel Tate killed Tiffany Eunick while executing a wrestling move unique to a WWE character called the \ufffdStone Cold Stunner.\ufffd We have since learned that this was not true, nor was there any evidence that it was true"
Another reason to make sure Tailgunner Joe Lieberman shouldnt be elected dogcatcher
thanx,
bill
TAM ARIS QUAM ARMIPOTENS
New Link busted -- I get a 404.
So what ARE you takling about Box...?
jb4
"I remember Harry S. Truman's sign on his desk. 'The buck stops here.' Strange how those words, while still true, mean something completely different today." -- Brandioch
New Kill the double quote on the end of the link"
New Proper link here...
[link|http://www.parentstv.org/Main/letters/wweretraction.asp|Link.]
Alex

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened." -- Winston Churchill (1874-1965)
New You were right!
They tried to blame it on Professional Wrestling, when really the parents should have been watching him more closer. Obviously nobody was watching them when they were in front of the TV when it happened.

Got to watch that "Fred Flintstone" I heard he was one shady character. ;)

I am free now, to choose my own destiny.
     Orion I knew these people were lying sacks - (boxley) - (4)
         Link busted -- I get a 404. - (jb4) - (1)
             Kill the double quote on the end of the link" -NT - (ChrisR)
         Proper link here... - (a6l6e6x)
         You were right! - (orion)

YOU are gonna lecture ME on 'clear prose'?
104 ms