IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Don't steal the W's thunder, Ash...
the war begins when he declares it, tomorrow (Tuesday, 9 July, 2002) on Wall Street.

Of course, presidents don't make the laws or declare wars. So he will blame it all on the Congress and especially the Senate.
Alex

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened." -- Winston Churchill (1874-1965)
New Re: Why do I get this gut wrenching feeling that 9/11

Was unbelievably timely ???

If US didn't conveniently have that to fall back on while all these absolutely unbelievable corporate scandals about theft of Billions of investors money unravel.

Seems to me that US would have lost all corporate authority and respect and be an investment pariah if the world & US citizenry were not completely distracted by the 9/11 attacks - the possibly home grown Anthrax follow-on - the constant (if vaguely credible) terrorist scares.

I gotta tell ya - it smells as bad as a week old dead rotting haddock (scottish/north sea fish)

Hmmmmm

DSM
New Could be
could not be. Could be just a coincidence.

The Corp Crimes were just waiting to happen, this sort of thing was done a lot to hide debt and keep the stockholders happy. Either someone blew the whistle on them, or someone finally figured it out.

A lot of people and groups hate America. Eventually we would have a big attack as one of them made their move. The real question is did our government let it happen, or could they have prevented it? Did they know about it before it happened?

Also I wonder if they knew about the debt hiding before it got out of hand?

I am free now, to choose my own destiny.
     Admin: Clear space... ADD another *War* on - (Ashton) - (12)
         What war? - (orion)
         Don't steal the W's thunder, Ash... - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
             Re: Why do I get this gut wrenching feeling that 9/11 - (dmarker2) - (1)
                 Could be - (orion)
         What he could have said... - (marlowe) - (7)
             What are these "pacifists" you refer to? - (Brandioch) - (6)
                 It's obligatory in the digital view of all things - (Ashton) - (5)
                     It's a freakin' Zionist conspiracy! - (Brandioch) - (4)
                         Nah, its the Cabal - (orion) - (3)
                             I would not join any cabal - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                 I would not admit - (mhuber) - (1)
                                     I left the one - (Ashton)

No, Mr. Bond! I expect you to die!
58 ms