they figured that after 4 years, I have already done all I can for them, and I was earning too much of a salary for my position. 4 years of good reviews, and then one big awful review that makes mountains out of molehills, and fabercates the rest.

Correct, the higher ups in HR have no idea of what I am doing, my immediate supervisor is the one who reports to them what I am doing. He all of a sudden stopped seeing things my way, because he or the higher ups wanted to be rid of me. I could only prove it in court if they haven't already shreaded the documents or email or meeting minutes related to their decision to get rid of me. Being a lawfirm, they like to get rid of evidence, like my doctor's excuse notes for when I was out sick. Who knows what else they shreaded?

According to ex-coworkers, they haven't replaced me yet in that position. So they either eliminated my position and were too chicken sh*t to call it a downsizing, or they cut $5X,XXX USD out of their budget and decided to get rid of me because my salary was that high.

I also spoke about forming an IT union, and that could have done it as well.