IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Writing vendors hit by Code Red
After reading the story about [link|http://news.cnet.com/news/0-1003-200-6826572.html|Fedex missing deliveries] because of Code Red infected servers, I decided to start writing letters to companies hit by the virus, informing them that I won't be using their services anymore. If they can't keep their servers safe by selecting safe software, then I can't trust them with my personal information either.
Regards,

-scott anderson
New I Like that one. Tryin UPS next..
If it's down? Letter. USPS real letter - gets more attention nowadays, for the rarity?

Astroturf for the masses - everyone's Sig for a month? ('cept here, where everyone's ept - just ask us)

Ashton
fellow wart on ass of complacent bizness

PS. Nope - website is up, just now anyway.
Have a scope coming next few days.. will see then.
New I suspect...
that there's going to be a SERIOUS rethink of some of the policies within some companies. I don't know how many companies have been on this "well, just replace our Unix boxes with NT - it's cheaper" routine over the last couple of years, but I see a huge trend.

Perhaps now companies will rethink that policy. (Smart ones will think "ya know, maybe it's NOT a good idea to have a homogeneous environment...").

But then again, I could be wrong.
     Writing vendors hit by Code Red - (admin) - (2)
         I Like that one. Tryin UPS next.. - (Ashton)
         I suspect... - (Simon_Jester)

My other car got stolen by Ashton.
95 ms