IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New M(job)++
She took a couple of months off. Applied as necessary to keep the unemployment going, but other than that didn't really care.

But a couple of weeks ago she decided it was time to go back to work and started looking for jobs in earnest. And for the first time in her life did not get a job within two days of trying. This made her very upset. Her entire life. She has never felt lack of job panic.

Oh woe is me, life sucks, blah blah blah.

Then a week ago she got four offers in 2 days and started yesterday at one of them. And will probably take another part-time position at a different one just to keep that job in her back pocket. She always needs two jobs so she can freely mouth off at the primary one and be able to say f*** you, I got another job waiting for me.

It was at a place she got fired from a year and a half ago. She needed to be fired. In those days her father, the demented trumper, demanded a lot of her time and she would drop everything and fly to the east coast to deal with s***. Those days are over. Each kid has their defined responsibilities and hers won't kick in for another month and the job knows she'll be gone for a month.

When we moved here two years ago I took a look at the nursing homes in the area and counted them up and said she will run through them in 2 years. She will take between 4 and 6 months at each one. And be unable to keep her mouth shut and either quit in a huff or be fired. And she would run out of nursing homes and then she would cycle through them. Or she would have to travel further than she wanted to. Well she ran the cycle and she's back to the beginning of them.

The old administrator is gone, the new one seems like a keeper, here we go again.
New Good luck to her!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     M(job)++ - (crazy) - (1)
         Good luck to her! -NT - (a6l6e6x)

LRPDman! LRPDman! Does whatever a LRPD can!
45 ms