IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Hey Drook, welcome to the free states
https://www.marijuanamoment.net/ohio-voters-approve-marijuana-legalization-ballot-initiative-making-it-the-24th-state-to-end-prohibition/

So are you going to grow your own?

You're allowed 12 plants. There is a huge mismatch on the allowed amount of dried material. Two and a 1/2 oz? That's less than one plant's worth of production. I can see people blowing past this all the time by accident.

I just started putting together my 8x8 tent in my back shed. I'm allowed 15 plants with a pound of final saved production. Once I hit my max accumulation, I'll start giving it away to neighbors and Airbnb renters.
New We won both of them
Best reaction I've seen so far:

It's sad that Ohio women now have to drive hundreds of miles to red states in order to not get an abortion.

As for your question, I haven't liked any kind of smoking since childhood, when my father would smoke in the car and I'd get carsick. I am curious, though, how the new rules will apply to edibles.
--

Drew
Expand Edited by drook Nov. 8, 2023, 10:08:14 AM EST
New Tobacco smoke is nothing like cannabis smoke
But they are both smoke and if your lungs are sensitive then you should stay away from it.

I don't like edibles simply because it's easy to overshoot the desired effect. Smoking is much easier to control since it hits within 10 minutes and you can ratchet up in much smaller increments with quick feedback.

Should you try the edibles, I suggest a wait period of at least 2 hours after the first dose before deciding if you want anymore.
New Yup, overshooting has become a common punchline
--

Drew
Expand Edited by drook Nov. 9, 2023, 10:29:09 AM EST
     Hey Drook, welcome to the free states - (crazy) - (3)
         We won both of them - (drook) - (2)
             Tobacco smoke is nothing like cannabis smoke - (crazy) - (1)
                 Yup, overshooting has become a common punchline -NT - (drook)

Body piercings don't have this type of torque though.
120 ms