IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Drew Lynch: wife with ADHD
https://youtu.be/v3I0YsfMJS8?si=gaZLtCqMadNkcDD-

This guy is good, at least I think so. He is a saint for putting up with his wife, but at least his observations of her provide material for his show. On the other hand, if I was her I'd be really pissed.

I know I'm on the low end of the scale, I'm a project starter, but at this point I essentially lost the last year due to physical cripple issues, at least that's my excuse for my laziness.

Many years ago my kids described another kid in school that they have classes with. This kid was very easily distracted. One day there was a mild wind storm in the school courtyard and there was a plastic bag spinning around in it. This kid stood transfixed and simply kept repeating "plastic bag plastic bag!"

From that moment forward they used it as an in joke when observing me. Whenever I did anything that they considered annoying and on the scale they would simply call out to me: plastic bag plastic bag.
New I was diagnosed about 20 months ago.
The psychiatrist was sure after talking with me for just an hour. But it is fairly mild so I don't need a lot of medication. More than half of the suggestions the psychologist raises, I either already do what he suggested or have another solution.

I also think it has guided a lot of my work life, generally in a good way. There's a reason researchers think the percentage of programmers with ADHD is a lot higher than the average population sample.

Wade.
     Drew Lynch: wife with ADHD - (crazy) - (1)
         I was diagnosed about 20 months ago. - (static)

Save your piss. Seriously.
75 ms