IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You think you're joking, but you're not
Ham radio clubs volunteer to be emergency communications and backbone of search and rescue teams in the event of natural disasters and when planes go down. Fox hunts are practice for this.

https://tamiamiarc.org/what-is-a-fox-hunt/

This was Rob's website. It's almost as old as the internet. And it shows. I wonder how long until it disappears.

http://www.learnmorsecode.com/
New Wasn't exactly joking, suspected there was some reasonable reason.
Just pointed out how incongruous it looked at first glance, you know? Found that a bit funny in itself, no need to make any jokes. (At least for old codgers like me, who tend to read "fox hunt" as a bunch of posh Limeys clip-clopping around the countryside in red hunting coats, sipping "champers" held up to them on silver trays by their inferiors.)

How about you put up a memorial to Rob? You could either pay for the site to remain up for a good while, or maybe (if it's somewhere too expensive) move it to some other (cheaper) place; since he won't be maintaining or expanding it, make it just a static record of what it's now, if it's in any way dynamic. Or, easier, just make sure it all gets archived on the Wayback Machine.
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Apparently Still Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New That code chart is great
I wish I'd had that in jr high when I got my license. I might have actually gotten good at it.
--

Drew
     Don't tell anyone when I'm dead - (crazy) - (12)
         I remember him, enjoyed the company -NT - (boxley) - (5)
             Condoleances, and cheers. And of course, what a typical activity for such an organisation. - (CRConrad) - (4)
                 Captain Morgan Dark. - (CRConrad)
                 You think you're joking, but you're not - (crazy) - (2)
                     Wasn't exactly joking, suspected there was some reasonable reason. - (CRConrad)
                     That code chart is great - (drook)
         same deal here - (boxley) - (2)
             Or just roll you under the bushes next to the overpass -NT - (drook) - (1)
                 people sleep there, thats rude -NT - (boxley)
         His daughter's post - (crazy) - (2)
             And here is his sanctioned real obit - (crazy) - (1)
                 He sure was young when he died. - (a6l6e6x)

When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend.
90 ms