IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New That's the benefit of being a semi-retired can't get a job felon
Plus being semi-crippled for the last year. A lot of screen time. I do boredom really well. But I really missed Colbert and he's back. Yay!
New But only Seth does a serious catch up
New When did he start doing long form?
--

Drew
New Don't know. Been watching closer look segments for at least a year.
But they seem to be anywhere from 10 to 20 minutes. This one was exceptionally long.
New Finally watched it ... there's always new stuff
They have an email from one of his attorneys on 1/6 literally saying, "We've already violated the Electoral Count Act several times, might as well do it one more time."
--

Drew
New And now I learned what the phrase: permit me to treat the witness as hostile. Please, your honor
Oh, the orange piece of s*** is so screwed.

https://youtu.be/vHpyJb0JG2g?si=wTkGIEXNxXq8eFgs
     "I hire the best people." - (malraux) - (15)
         Nice rundown on his lawyers - (crazy) - (9)
             I've had that on my "Watch later" list since it came out - (drook) - (8)
                 That's the benefit of being a semi-retired can't get a job felon - (crazy) - (5)
                     But only Seth does a serious catch up - (crazy) - (2)
                         When did he start doing long form? -NT - (drook) - (1)
                             Don't know. Been watching closer look segments for at least a year. - (crazy)
                     Finally watched it ... there's always new stuff - (drook) - (1)
                         And now I learned what the phrase: permit me to treat the witness as hostile. Please, your honor - (crazy)
                 Only way I'd watch something like that is on 1.5x playback - (malraux) - (1)
                     That was evil. -NT - (crazy)
         I was wondering how that came to be - (scoenye) - (4)
             Interesting that this trial isn't eligible for a jury under state law - (drook) - (3)
                 So his lawyers are actually a little more competent than it's seemed so far? - (CRConrad) - (2)
                     The story I saw said when the judge explained that she thanked him for saying it - (drook) - (1)
                         A great recap of the case so far - (crazy)

Live long and prosper.
76 ms