IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Like Ginsburg on the USSC.
I was a fan of both, but serving the public when you're more than a decade older than my father when he died is too long to serve.
bcnu,
Mikem
New Doesn't matter how old you are, matters if you've still got your marbles
Though we'd never agree on how to test that, so an age cap would be a could plan B.
--

Drew
New She lost them a while ago, and like Ginsburg, should have retired
Ginsburg held out due to ego. And then that's why we got another a****** up there because she couldn't outlast Trump.

Feinstein was under a conservatorship of her daughter.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2023/08/03/dianne-feinstein-90-cedes-power-of-attorney-to-daughter/amp/

Once this happened there's no way she should have been allowed to retain her seat.

And as M just pointed out, no one is going to want to be her for Halloween as compared to Ginsburg. At least we don't think so. Ginsburg she ain't. Very smart and impactful throughout her life, but no Ginsburg.
New Agree, but at least she said she was not going to run in 2024.
I'm supporting Adam Schiff to take her spot.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New But Trump says he's "shifty"
New Is this your state? Do you have a say in this?
New No not my state. But, I have donated cash to his campaign.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New And Pelosi is still kicking ass
https://youtu.be/NKqQ8h58NzA?si=z5KByxyy670G45WT

I love how the fact she refuses to even say his name at 1:50.

It's almost like Voldemort. Don't say his name.

But those assholes managed to take her out of the game by attacking her husband. Hakeem is good but not as good as Pelosi.
     Diane Feinstein died. - (malraux) - (11)
         Like Ginsburg on the USSC. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
             Doesn't matter how old you are, matters if you've still got your marbles - (drook) - (6)
                 She lost them a while ago, and like Ginsburg, should have retired - (crazy) - (4)
                     Agree, but at least she said she was not going to run in 2024. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                         But Trump says he's "shifty" -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                         Is this your state? Do you have a say in this? -NT - (crazy) - (1)
                             No not my state. But, I have donated cash to his campaign. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                 And Pelosi is still kicking ass - (crazy)
         Laphonza Butler new senator from cali - (boxley) - (2)
             Oh this is going to give the old Republicans connipshits - (crazy) - (1)
                 Difference between Rs and Ds - (drook)

I'd probably enjoy it, actually.
65 ms