IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New need some wordsmith editing please
background
got an email from a security type where I am copied demanding answers from a 3rd party that asked if she had received assistance from me

I responded to the thread with a terse email stating
"read your email"
with a copy of the email sent two weeks ago with requested artifact that the security issue was a non issue
specifically a library that a nessus scan was whining about did not exist on the server
artifact was a screen shout of an output of rpm -qa | grep runc
that had no output returned and included the date/time of when the screenshot was taken.
Thinking the issue was resolved I received a further email with every security person in the division copied on it
"so you are alleging the library is not on the server?"

I replied

I did not allege, I provided an artiFACT

if I get a response my first line of a reply will be in the form of (and this is where I am asking for assistance)

"Your unbridled arrogance just emphasizes your abject ignorance"
followed by a
"I suggest you take a course on professional communications"
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New How about just "So you didn't understand the proof that the library is not on the server?"
New no, because the person in question has a habit of pissing off people in both the linux
group and others that senior people have discussed with us the need to quote"shut that arrogant asshole up"
New nm abject apology recieved from offender they is off the hook
New Oh that's a shame, I was about to break out the thesaurus
--

Drew
     need some wordsmith editing please - (boxley) - (4)
         How about just "So you didn't understand the proof that the library is not on the server?" -NT - (CRConrad) - (3)
             no, because the person in question has a habit of pissing off people in both the linux - (boxley) - (2)
                 nm abject apology recieved from offender they is off the hook -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                     Oh that's a shame, I was about to break out the thesaurus -NT - (drook)

He's using his E.T. powers!
46 ms