IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It's getting better all the time, better, better, betterrrrr
Beatles song ringing in my head. I stood up out of bed for the first time in about a year and my right foot didn't sear. Sure, 20 minutes later it sucks but it's getting better.

Everyday I have to figure out whether I can walk. My right foot/ ankle has sucked for about a year. I spent 10 months on a kneeling wheelie wheelchair because I couldn't put my right foot down. And then I spent about a month slowly building back up and being able to walk. And then I broke my goddamn foot. But now I'm about 3 months into that healing. Another month I should walk just right. Thank you very much.

When I was around 30 I considered my end of life path to be a wheelchair and then suicide. I don't like the thought of a wheelchair. But I'm not looking forward to a wheelchair right now, I'm looking forward to walking.
New Better is good. Hang in there, and best of luck!
New Progress!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     It's getting better all the time, better, better, betterrrrr - (crazy) - (2)
         Better is good. Hang in there, and best of luck! -NT - (Another Scott)
         Progress! -NT - (a6l6e6x)

42, of course.
34 ms