IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New No, it's not the cat speed but how quickly it decerates to your speed that defines the force.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New When it lands I'm sure it absorbs most of the force in its legs
Which it then uses to press against me and launch on it the next leg of its journey.

Update on cat:

Grew up a big and strong. Carbon copy in looks with the other cat but 4 lb heavier and still growing. The most snugliest cat I've ever had. It runs up my leg to my belly to my chest and slams its head on my jaw to get my head out of the way so it can shove its head into my neck and start sucking on my neck or my earlobe. Purring ferociously the whole time.
New Springy-leg action takes time, spreading the kinetic energy out as less force over more time.
     I am a trampoline for this cat - (crazy) - (3)
         No, it's not the cat speed but how quickly it decerates to your speed that defines the force. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
             When it lands I'm sure it absorbs most of the force in its legs - (crazy) - (1)
                 Springy-leg action takes time, spreading the kinetic energy out as less force over more time. -NT - (CRConrad)

5 out of 7, perfect.
63 ms