IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New We all know it's so he can start fundraising, right?
And so he can frame every criminal investigation as a political witch-hunt.
--

Drew
New His ego needed it too.
The thought that DeSatan might get the nomination instead of him is eating away at the shriveled up horse plop that serves as his heart.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New And he believes DOJ will leave him alone while he's a candidate or gets elected.
He'll definitely claim that any DOJ legal charges are to eliminate him from competing with Biden.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New start? when did he ever stop?
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New I like his new slogan MAGA Make America Gag Again
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Doesn't work that way
He was actually able to take the Republican funds for his lawyers until he declared. At the moment of declaration he lost a shitload of income opportunity. But this a****** will figure out how to con these people . They are a bunch of morons.
New Two ways
First, on the site the fine print will say it's going to something other than his campaign.

Second, he'll just take it and not care. He literally went on camera and told people to assault the Capitol and they did and we still haven't managed to prosecute him. You think he's going to care about election finance laws? [Insert Al Capone rejoinder here.]
--

Drew
     Make America Miserable Again: Trump Announces 2024 Presidential Run - (boxley) - (7)
         We all know it's so he can start fundraising, right? - (drook) - (6)
             His ego needed it too. - (malraux)
             And he believes DOJ will leave him alone while he's a candidate or gets elected. - (a6l6e6x)
             start? when did he ever stop? -NT - (boxley)
             I like his new slogan MAGA Make America Gag Again -NT - (boxley)
             Doesn't work that way - (crazy) - (1)
                 Two ways - (drook)

I've spent an unreasonable amount of thought on the line Janet sings in Rocky Horror: "His lust is so sincere". Now, on the surface, that's a big "DUH!" because that's the nature of lust. But wait: Brad has earlier sung about how hot he is for her, and it's pretty clear he's just being conventional. Brad's lust is not sincere.

Now, I could swill green mead and gnaw raw meat with sincere lust. As for kimchee and lutefisk, well, those would be just for effect. And if I'm just going for effect, I might as well wear a tie. And pants.

-- mhuber
62 ms