IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It's alive!
Well not exactly. It's a swim spa. But it's filled with water and it has electricity. And I'm balancing out the chemicals and in another day it will be warm enough to go exercise in the warm water.

I have been waiting a year for this. I can wait another day or two. I will have to have a dress house. A small space that has a heater in it that allows people to put on a warm bathrobe after they dry off so they can walk back to the house. I have a shed right next to the spa that I can cut out a piece of that for that usage. The steps to the swim spa do not go high enough and old people will hurt themselves. I've hired someone to add a couple steps and a railing.

The new electrical meter has been installed and can feed the rest of my property without impacting on my house electrical system. Another thing I've been waiting many months for and has finally gotten done.

Stuff is getting done.
New good to hear
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Progress!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Kind of a scary phrase, when you think about it.
"it's filled with water and it has electricity
Remember not to connect those two too directly.
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Apparently Still Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
     It's alive! - (crazy) - (3)
         good to hear -NT - (boxley)
         Progress! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Kind of a scary phrase, when you think about it. - (CRConrad)

Listeners, the City Council, for national security reasons, have replaced the following report with the sound of a burbling brook, followed by the sound of a running blender.
62 ms