IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Well, they're likely to have a prime minister Rishi Sunak of Indian descent.
That's something.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New What, him being Indian specifically?
Can't see how that's all that much of a bonus. Him being a billionaire (or only almost; is it his wife that has the real money?) seems to me to be the more important characteristic of his: He's light-years distanced from the ordinary proles he's about to govern.
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Apparently Still Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New He is a son of immigrants, not white, and more moderate than Liz Truss.
That's showing a type of democracy that's being challenged in the US.

But, you're right he's very wealthy.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New If the average refugee from a methadone clinic can look at tfg and find him relatable ...
This guy is plenty relatable to the average immigrant.
--

Drew
     So, Peter: Venezuela, Haiti, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Russia... - (CRConrad) - (6)
         Well, they're likely to have a prime minister Rishi Sunak of Indian descent. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
             What, him being Indian specifically? - (CRConrad) - (2)
                 He is a son of immigrants, not white, and more moderate than Liz Truss. - (a6l6e6x)
                 If the average refugee from a methadone clinic can look at tfg and find him relatable ... - (drook)
         Whew, that was close, but you seem to have scraped by... - (CRConrad) - (1)
             <writes that one down> -NT - (malraux)

Didn't they bury this game in Mexico or something?
69 ms