IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New We are going to get to the point of leper colonies
https://www.npr.org/2021/10/24/1047947268/covid-vaccine-workers-quitting-getting-fired-mandates

There will come a point where those that are vaccinated versus those that aren't will have to be separated. And those that are vaccinated will be about 90% of the population. 10% threaten 90%. People with guns will have to show up to people's houses and move them to another area to keep most of the population safe.

This f****** moron spoke to God in a dream and God told her not to take the vaccine. Anyone who speaks to God in a dream and takes direction on that needs to be put away.

She found a private payer who agrees with her. So she gets to live for a while and gets to eat. But the vast majority of people in this situation don't have her choices. And this is a good thing because they're going to get sick and die on an ongoing basis and the rest of us have to stay away from them.
Expand Edited by crazy Oct. 25, 2021, 06:15:13 AM EDT
New It would be great if only those that are pro tRUMP virus died.
But, unfortunately, they help it spread and give the virus time to evolve into an even more efficient killer.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     We are going to get to the point of leper colonies - (crazy) - (1)
         It would be great if only those that are pro tRUMP virus died. - (a6l6e6x)

I think I'll go for a walk.
34 ms