IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New We’re all doomed
You may have read about this massive hack of government and corporate systems essayed via installations of infected updates? How could this have happened? Surely a big network management concern was employing “best practices” when it came to securing their own electronic infrastructure? Er, maybe not (emphasis added in the quote):
Security researcher Vinoth Kumar told Reuters that, last year, he alerted the company that anyone could access SolarWinds’ update server by using the password “solarwinds123”
The article goes on to say that solarwinds123 was likely not the skeleton key that the Rooskies used to make free with the company’s software, but sweet baby Jesus on a Popsicle stick, it does suggest a certain brainlessness in the company culture.

cordially,
New I'm afraid you're right!
It doesn't take new technology to do things right. There are always some bugs that will slip by, but proper testing could limit them. But, in this case the control and review of the code that goes into a product totally failed. It seems like it was even recognized how important that is.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New There's always an idiot.
use std::option::sig
New Also, if you can't find the idiot, it's probably you.
use std::option::sig
     We’re all doomed - (rcareaga) - (3)
         I'm afraid you're right! - (a6l6e6x)
         There's always an idiot. -NT - (InThane) - (1)
             Also, if you can't find the idiot, it's probably you. -NT - (InThane)

¡Despierte, Estupido-idiota!
65 ms