IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Here we go again
I assume this is just legal documentation. I have to get out there for when I react on the next one.

4:00 this morning and I wake up. I want more blanket. So I pull and M says I'm not holding on to the blanket. I pull harder. She says a cat is next to her and holding on to the blanket. Screw that, I pull harder. I do a hundred plus pound pull. The blanket doesn't budge.

What the f*** is going on here? I reach over and I smack flesh. What the f***? And then I realize that M Jr boyfriend is lying in the bed next to us. He was stoned or Seroquel or whatever and he walked out of the bathroom on our side and went to bed with us. I didn't know it was him, I just know there's flesh next to me where I'm smacking.

Adrenaline kicks in. Fight or flight and this is my goddamn bedroom and I will kill whatever the f*** is in my bed. And M says: the baby went to sleep in our bed.

And then I realize I can't kill this thing in my bed. But I am sweating, heart hammering, ready to kill.
New Am I going to kill the guy by accident?
He really is a sweetheart. He's not the generic a****** abusive boyfriend, he's a lost guy. He really is nice. But if he shows up in my bed in the middle of the night, I'm going to kill him by accident.

Edit: The problem here is I have early childhood programming. I know to punch the throat. I know it only takes one hit. I don't want to do it. But if he wakes me up and that situation I don't know that I can avoid it.
Expand Edited by crazy Dec. 10, 2020, 11:12:11 AM EST
     Here we go again - (crazy) - (1)
         Am I going to kill the guy by accident? - (crazy)

That takes the cake like the cake stole something.
153 ms