IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New How am I the first? PA goes Biden.
And it looks like only blue counties are left so it's going to be about a 40,000 spread when it's over.

The best part was the red counties maintain the same bidan advantage as the blue counties in the mail in vote. That means he really did flip a whole lot of disgusted people away from him.

Maybe we aren't doomed entirely.
Expand Edited by crazy Nov. 6, 2020, 10:45:35 AM EST
New I think we're all too afraid to celebrate.
I hope this good deed in a very tired world stands. I have some left over aerial fireworks that I plan to launch if/when Biden is declared the victor. That'll really piss off the neighbors.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Saw a great interview
Democratic politician: I think Biden will win by 100,000.
Interviewer: pointing to the board: that's not possible there are only 120,000 votes left and Biden would have to win almost all of them.
Democratic politician: nope, your total votes expected are wrong, you're not including 100,000 provisional votes and we expect a substantial portion of those as well.

Yay Pennsyltucky.
New "The last 15 hours he's been averaging between 10 and 90%"
"Is that close enough to "almost all" for you to shut the fuck up?"
--

Drew
New I have an IPA to crack open when Fox calls it.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Just means we go back to our regular slow decline rather than the rapid cliff plunge.
use std::option::sig
New Good thought!.. would kick-self for not stocking up. But..
Locally I might set something afire, so ..shall have to experience your It's-fucking-about-TIME !!! display,
(as they say in Opera, Tosca*) 'simulato'.

* She did get the satisfiction of stabbing that particular motherfucker--it's why Opera is so popular (I wot :-)
     How am I the first? PA goes Biden. - (crazy) - (6)
         I think we're all too afraid to celebrate. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
             Saw a great interview - (crazy) - (1)
                 "The last 15 hours he's been averaging between 10 and 90%" - (drook)
             I have an IPA to crack open when Fox calls it. -NT - (malraux)
             Just means we go back to our regular slow decline rather than the rapid cliff plunge. -NT - (InThane)
             Good thought!.. would kick-self for not stocking up. But.. - (Ashton)

Only technical details are missing.
44 ms