IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New IreadlRPD

A Pop Tart is just an empanada that likes country music.

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New A "Pop Tart", wozzat? Something almost, but not entirely, unlike a heavy metal slut...?
New Re: IreadlRPD

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New Yes, the perfect Pop-Tart
Frosted strawberry is my go-to. They have to be toasted perfectly, just a hint of brown and then they're magic. Of course if you've ever had them sauteed in butter you know heaven.

For the rest of the world that doesn't know Pop-Tarts, there are a billion of them and the flavors come and go and there's all kinds of specialties and 99% of them suck. They are horrible. But you just don't know until you try.

If you haven't had them yet, go get the frosted strawberry.
New Of the ones I can usually find, yes
I've had apple and cinnamon before and it beat the strawberry but I usually can't find it. Brown sugar and cinnamon is OK, but not as good as the apple.

Most of them I don't even need to taste to know I'd hate them. Like s'more. I don't like the real ones, why would I like a Pop Tart simulation?
--

Drew
New They may be tasty, but not healthy for you.
Not that you can't have them rarely! :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     IreadlRPD - (lincoln) - (5)
         A "Pop Tart", wozzat? Something almost, but not entirely, unlike a heavy metal slut...? -NT - (CRConrad)
         Re: IreadlRPD - (lincoln) - (3)
             Yes, the perfect Pop-Tart - (crazy) - (1)
                 Of the ones I can usually find, yes - (drook)
             They may be tasty, but not healthy for you. - (a6l6e6x)

Accountancy is more strict in its rejection of divine intervention than science is.
54 ms