IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New 4 Lies In 1 Sentence:
CNN Fact-Checker Says Trump May Have Just Set A Record

CNN fact-checker Daniel Dale, who has been meticulously chronicling the president’s falsehoods, tweeted:

Possible new record: Trump made four false claims in one sentence.

Dale said it happened in a tweet on Saturday, when the president attacked frequent target Andrew McCabe, former deputy director of the FBI:

Was Andy McCabe ever forced to pay back the $700,000 illegally given to him and his wife, for his wife’s political campaign, by Crooked Hillary Clinton while Hillary was under FBI investigation, and McCabe was the head of the FBI??? Just askin’?

Dale explained on the CNN website that Trump was referring to donations to the failed 2015 Virginia state Senate campaign of McCabe’s wife, Dr. Jill McCabe. The donations were all to her, not to her husband, Dale pointed out. Further, the contributions were legal, none came from former secretary of state Hillary Clinton, and McCabe was not “head of the FBI.” For most of 2015, McCabe was the assistant director in charge of the Washington field office.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/trump-lies-record-4-in-1-sentence-094302359.html

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New yup, thats not a bribe the money went to my wife not me. Repo's do that all the time
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New You have evidence of quid pro quo? I'm sure the FEC would love to see it.
--

Drew
New repos do it all the time was the salient fact I posting about
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New No, the salient *opinion* is that that's what's happening here
Whether you think repos commonly do it or not says what you think about them. That's a different question.
--

Drew
New ✓✓ [Edited]
PS: Thanks for using salient--another Exactly-right-word perhaps doomed too, via the decreasing speaking-vocabularies
... as measure the rise of the fecklessness as got us Drumpficated [not a Real-word] :-)
Expand Edited by Ashton Sept. 17, 2020, 04:25:41 PM EDT
Expand Edited by Ashton Sept. 17, 2020, 04:57:06 PM EDT
     4 Lies In 1 Sentence: - (lincoln) - (5)
         yup, thats not a bribe the money went to my wife not me. Repo's do that all the time -NT - (boxley) - (4)
             You have evidence of quid pro quo? I'm sure the FEC would love to see it. -NT - (drook) - (3)
                 repos do it all the time was the salient fact I posting about -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                     No, the salient *opinion* is that that's what's happening here - (drook) - (1)
                         ✓✓ [Edited] - (Ashton)

Holy String Unravelling, Batman!
76 ms