IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New in north GA to visit grankids different covid world cherokee county which has already hit the news
in Mississippi there is a Governor that requires masks statewide then extends that every two weeks because the covid numbers are dropping. Not to say everyone obeys that but if you want to get in the door to a store you need a mask. Of course folks sling them off and walk around but are in the minority. Social distancing, most people try. If I get crowded I give a decent glare, state that I am old and cranky so give me some room and get space.

Here in GA only servers in restaurants and store workers always wear masks. Mask wearers are in the minority and social distancing not at all.

My grandaughter goes to preschool 3 days a week so wonder what kind of shape I get to go back to mississippi in.

A co-worker in Northern Virginia stated that the local political ads are accusing their opponents of not washing their hands after wiping their ass.

Saw a pic on book of face that suits me to a t. Eastwood in the movie gran torino sitting on his porch in a rocker with a glare and a chew. Requiring social distancing in a pandemic doesn't change your lifestyle. That's me
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Thanks recap; nice that the Gov. is trying to get a few ducks in a row (anyway).
New Re: in north GA to visit grankids different covid world cherokee county which has already hit the ne
There's definitely a reality distortion field on in GA - my BiL's family wouldn't wear masks and were playing with other kids in the family until the mom caught COVID-19 - luckily she came through rather easily and nobody else has shown symptoms. They're relatively liberal too (for Georgia) which surprised me to find out how cavalierly they were taking the COVID-19 stuff.
New Today the worst comeuppance is: when you sit around bald-faced: ..and somebody dies.
But this koan only ever reaches the brain-stem ..after [see above]
Humans! ..no wonder we're racing the lemmings to that cliff-edge.
{and: we're AHEAD)
     in north GA to visit grankids different covid world cherokee county which has already hit the news - (boxley) - (3)
         Thanks recap; nice that the Gov. is trying to get a few ducks in a row (anyway). -NT - (Ashton)
         Re: in north GA to visit grankids different covid world cherokee county which has already hit the ne - (InThane) - (1)
             Today the worst comeuppance is: when you sit around bald-faced: ..and somebody dies. - (Ashton)

I think that joke was old during the Spanish Inquisition.
43 ms