IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Not the worst part (it never is, is it?)
Now, what the Durham report is going to say, I can't tell you. But if they say half as much as I already know just from seeing it ...

You would think he has access to better information than nearly any investigative journalist is going to dig up. And does Fox even pretend to do investigative journalism? I honestly don't know.

You watch these shows. You don't have to go too far into the details, they cover things that are -- it's really an amazing thing.

Claiming (bragging) to be getting his information from TV instead of, oh I don't know, the literal intelligence community that works for him is also embarassing.
--

Drew
New Inferred President*'s Day:
(After all-nite Tee Vee?)

1) Find. a. Way. to. (after Cheezburgers n'Gatorade with fave white powders) get outta here, S.A.P.
2) Executive BreakĀ®
3) Golf--bring Cheap-cheats for Dummies, the coat-pocket version (+ white powder)
4) If can't escape: call Bolsonaro or Duterte for a fiendly chat about weaponizing Goodness (or PM BJ)
5) ApologizeAgain to mate {what's-her-name?} for the listicle of alt-wives-for-4-minutes, extant
6) Bone spur is acting up ..gotta take a Med-break
7+) Quick! ..think of Something exculpatory, bogus thus only seems-a-Lie ...rather than Way-of-Liff.
8) Air-Foce-One taxi ---> Mar-a-Iago [Oh Thank! you]: Mr. The Bard

If ONLY: he could realize, I Can Fly! ..if I want-to-enough
..that 2nd-floor veranda opens to the outdoors, IIRC

PS: Todat (snidely reported on Amanpour just now w/ ept UK guest) Boris J. is acting-out in
100%-Drumpfian (ill-) manner: How To Erase Brexit--as if I-never-voted-for-it .. ...
er, Cha. Cha. Ch-Cha. (it's baack from days of yore) in these parts ;^>
Expand Edited by Ashton Sept. 11, 2020, 07:23:01 PM EDT
     Trump admits to watching hours of TV the previous day - (lincoln) - (2)
         Not the worst part (it never is, is it?) - (drook) - (1)
             Inferred President*'s Day: - (Ashton)

A load of old toss.
56 ms