IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Oh no, you misunderstand, I never owned a bike
Except my moped when I was a kid.

I had a buddy who was my brother's older buddy who was stupid enough to hand me his Yamaha 125 when I was 12. I dumped that thing hard in the mud after smashing my knee on a tree while screaming for them to pull it off me because I was sure it was going to burn me.

Over the years various people would allow me to drive their bikes. So I got to cut school and go have fun zipping around. The key of any bike was the ability to throw it over a fence when you were running from the cops. I could lift a Yamaha 125. Not much past that.

When I was all grown up, Robbie, you remember Robbie from the wedding, offered to pay for a weekend of fun which included jumping out of airplanes, rock climbing indoors inside a cathedral, and riding motorcycles that we rented. Robbie knows how to throw a weekend. Note: Robbie ain't speaking to me anymore, I caused too much damage to his psyche.

So while I was capable of riding that Honda 250 over the various jumps and woodsy twisty turns I am certainly not competent to ever take one on the real road. Everyone out there is trying to kill you. Screw that.
Expand Edited by crazy Sept. 11, 2020, 12:58:54 PM EDT
New Robbie sounds like fun
Was he one of the guys setting off the fireworks at Beepbash?
--

Drew
New No Rob was never beep bash.
Give me a bit I'll email you photo of us. Which you might have taken.
New The tall guy helping serve the cake?
That's the only one I took with someone I don't recognize.
--

Drew
New Sent
Was the hell of a picture. I was crying emotionally throughout the evening. Margaret actually asked me if I had done any LSD for the evening. Nope, it was all just my emotions.

Rob is the bald one in the picture I sent you.
New Can't say I remember him
--

Drew
New S'ok
It was an intense couple of days. On my side I remember almost nothing. I wandered the pictures to refresh my memory occasionally. I'm very happy that my nephew filmed the actual ceremony so I get to review that. I really wish he had filmed the rabbi and the priest doing their act for the half hour before I came in. I'm told it was hilarious but I can't see it.
     motorcyclist going 178 mph on Ga. 400 - (boxley) - (32)
         Absolute bellend - (pwhysall) - (17)
             For one thing . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                 I have been to 4 states. - (pwhysall)
             It's easier to have your views in the UK. - (mmoffitt) - (14)
                 Sort of. But mostly no. - (pwhysall) - (13)
                     I don't have firsthand experience, of course. - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                         And I can't think of a beter one . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                             What is it with Californians and their stupid cars? :0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                 same here, for me to use public transport - (boxley)
                                 We all know that in your "workers paradise" . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                     The best thing that ever happened to me in California was when my car broke down. - (mmoffitt)
                             A vehicle for you is a tool of work. -NT - (pwhysall)
                         They're outliers, then. - (pwhysall) - (5)
                             Yeah, personal transportation is not going away - (crazy)
                             Nit Re: You get to go where you want, when you want. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                 Nah, that's not it. - (pwhysall)
                                 Real estate and rent is significantly more expensive the closer to a city center you get. - (malraux) - (1)
                                     apartment==kennels don't like them either rather live in a trailer park -NT - (boxley)
         The trouble with Super-bikes + Ordinary-people buying them is, - (Ashton) - (13)
             A former client was a motorcycle shop . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (12)
                 Yeah give me a Yamaha 125 - (crazy) - (8)
                     Mine was a Yamaha RD-350 2-stroke - (drook) - (7)
                         Oh no, you misunderstand, I never owned a bike - (crazy) - (6)
                             Robbie sounds like fun - (drook) - (5)
                                 No Rob was never beep bash. - (crazy) - (4)
                                     The tall guy helping serve the cake? - (drook) - (3)
                                         Sent - (crazy) - (2)
                                             Can't say I remember him -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                                 S'ok - (crazy)
                 He's dead right /no pun. - (Ashton)
                 My then-inamorata had her younger brother visit thirty years ago - (rcareaga) - (1)
                     Love. It. [plus an Ernst Leitz Gotcha! tale] - (Ashton)

Man, what a sad thing to be known for...
138 ms