1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New alaska walmart anti mask meltdown
God protect me from godly men
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CEfo2syH0Ux/
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Nice/Disgusting catch, in 'delicto flagrante' == the Textbook Case. In stereo.
I suspect that Drumpf--like the Greek Sirens crooning to the shipmates of yore--oozes orange pheromones
which attract precisely: to the Degree-of-Internal-constant-Hatred, roiling within each new Mark.

(Further: that such ones with a %High content--really ARE) Nihilists ... would prefer, would Choose! Bannon's, MIller's
--no less than National Seppuku unto destruction of the Whole Enchilada. Permanently as Climate is already at Tipping-point #1 ..in an augenblick

It's also many RWNJ's favorite masturbatory prop; these MoFos are Zombies (already, but the daily make-up covers that)
--at a distance anyway). One way to be Immortal, eh?

(Poor Jesus--he had No Idea! ... what Evil Llll-urrks in the Mind of the Man-child:) on full-automatic with a 1000-round magazine
== 'Murica's Biggest Seller, that equipment. Wonder if the Marianis Trench could hold all that gunz n'ammo detritus?
We'd better find out. (Still: Drumpf will always be #1-in-History of those whose psyche is psycho from the get-go of tykehood).

Carrion prices are going ^up^ on fresh-BS-horseshit-with-Vitamin C
New I'm just surprised he didn't have a MAGA hat on.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New (Likely.. it's tattooed on his ass.)
New Morons Are Governing America.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Morons Are Gurgling in Austin - Mike G
New Morons Are Gargling Acid with the Koolaid - (Cthulhu)
     alaska walmart anti mask meltdown - (boxley) - (6)
         Nice/Disgusting catch, in 'delicto flagrante' == the Textbook Case. In stereo. - (Ashton)
         I'm just surprised he didn't have a MAGA hat on. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (4)
             (Likely.. it's tattooed on his ass.) -NT - (Ashton) - (3)
                 Morons Are Governing America. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                     Morons Are Gurgling in Austin - Mike G -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         Morons Are Gargling Acid with the Koolaid - (Cthulhu) -NT - (Ashton)

Sorry about the mass of technical details.
72 ms