IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New His point is to diminish and drown out the post where I called his - American, of course - ilk that.
Deflecting from the meat of that post by posting some irrelevant bullshit (NB: carefully NOT in response to that post, because then everyone could see how irrelevant it was), pouncing on one half of the term so as to bury the other -- along with the rest of the post -- from readers' minds and search engines alike.

Irrelevancy like this is, in case somebody somehow hadn't noticed yet, his SOP.
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who (used to think he) Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New Hmm.. there IS a way he could redeem his long-term er, root-Motives, that I see:
Unarguable evidence: that he is actively bending his dissembling-Talents in aid of, The Lincoln Group®™.
(As likely you know: the Repo-Clan whose satirical ADS! trod mightily and Often!
upon those tiny-fingers and what's left of withering, permanently-fried brainz).

{Jeez, were that the case? You might ..even sign on for an extemporaneous Atta-Boy!?
AmiRightSir?

C'MON Box! Show. Us. yer not really a Flack-for-Zombies but, a Master undercover-Operative for
unalloyed-Goodness.

(We won't tell a soul ..as blows cover--via our Leet encryped code-words).

Carrion: (this isn't It).
New wow, I had no idea I was that smart and devious, I just thought it was funny(to me not anyone else)
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New We get it, you can't help yourself.
But it's pretty much what you do all the time. You may internally be thinking it's all just funny. And that's pretty much the problem.

It's not funny anymore. It's a symptom of something far worse. Like I said you're my crazy old uncle. I love you but I recognize the issues. Maybe you'll look a little deeper or maybe you'll just go aww, he just didn't get the joke.
New ✓✓
     someone wanted trumpnazis? best I could find - (boxley) - (19)
         Yeah, keep misdirecting to irrelevant shit. That'll make you look sooo much better. -NT - (CRConrad) - (5)
             germans reinventing the reich is not germain? good to know -NT - (boxley)
             (If you flag a small, subsequent spelling error.. yer Over the Top, y'know?) ;^> ... [Edited] - (Ashton) - (3)
                 1) Zlatan doesn't play in Saint-Germane any more. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     Sic transit, Gloria, and it's not even Monday ;^> - (Ashton)
                 naw, crc is fine -NT - (boxley)
         Thanks.. (I think..) Parallels the Denial-mindset of a huge fraction of dis-US Pols (and polls) - (Ashton) - (1)
             CIA-LRPD: If your attack is going too well, you're walking into an ambush. -NT - (Ashton)
         What's your point? - (crazy) - (8)
             point is someone wanted trumpnazis - (boxley) - (2)
                 Nobody wants Trump Nazis - (crazy) - (1)
                     Also, they're not Trump Nazis. - (pwhysall)
             His point is to diminish and drown out the post where I called his - American, of course - ilk that. - (CRConrad) - (4)
                 Hmm.. there IS a way he could redeem his long-term er, root-Motives, that I see: - (Ashton)
                 wow, I had no idea I was that smart and devious, I just thought it was funny(to me not anyone else) -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                     We get it, you can't help yourself. - (crazy) - (1)
                         ✓✓ -NT - (Ashton)
         Ah. That explains it. - (scoenye) - (1)
             (Drain Swamp --> get Cesspool). - (Ashton)

Here we have a game that combines the charm of a Pentagon briefing with the excitement of double-entry bookkeeping. I don't get it.
86 ms