IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Radiolab brilliantly recaps post-1918's ultra-Pandemic :-/ (with a caveat) and Fauci verifies the ∑
Radiolab "Dispatches from 1918", on Podcast, already.

Caveat:
Not for the faint-of-heart: especially with The Most Dangerous Man in the World not yet incarcerated.

Ed: more:
Marvel.. CRINGE: at how the newspaper-main-Meeja ... buried the Stats coming in -vs- interminable war-stories.
[Scale and Relativity? == another mondo-FAIL]
The analysis of Flu-variants ..passed on --> for 101 years, thus ..Future of COVID? Hear Fauci's response.

Carrion.

:AND, amidst this history: RADIO! [as analog, we say] was then: mere dot - dash - 'audio': WAS BORN!!
in a Pittsburgh garage, in 1919. ie THIS 'virus' History, this superb Radiolab presentation: proves to be All-encompassing!
I shall be passing it along to (quite varied an audience), whether Techno- or Normal- jelloware, self-installed.
I deem this a memorable virtuoso-grade synthesis across all Scales: as much Art as was Orson Well's
mondo caper about Martians ... on to Fauci's Answer to:
What's the thing that keeps you up at night?

Listen, Weep. Ponder MEANS of any kind: to extirpate #1-Monster-of-all-time, S.A.P. as may be: ALL we have 'left'
to stop a runaway super-Train with a brain-dead engineer.. hitting lever for ^FASTER^.
Expand Edited by Ashton Aug. 1, 2020, 06:00:13 PM EDT
Expand Edited by Ashton Aug. 1, 2020, 06:16:32 PM EDT
Expand Edited by Ashton Aug. 1, 2020, 07:17:50 PM EDT
New Thanks for the link.
I sure learned a lot about that 1918 epidemic and its consequences.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     Radiolab brilliantly recaps post-1918's ultra-Pandemic :-/ (with a caveat) and Fauci verifies the ∑ - (Ashton) - (1)
         Thanks for the link. - (a6l6e6x)

No, not really.
66 ms