IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yeah, keep misdirecting to irrelevant shit. That'll make you look sooo much better.
New germans reinventing the reich is not germain? good to know
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New (If you flag a small, subsequent spelling error.. yer Over the Top, y'know?) ;^> ... [Edited]
Y'know: that NYT article offered lots of info via which: a one Can grok-almost-to-Fullness: much that I, for one deemed Useful in attempring to gauge-from-afar: Just How? sucessfully? ..completely!? thus-far IS engrained in tribes within Germany's vox populi, just NOW -vs- the all-too-familiar dis-US variant of the same Dirge..

Your knee-jerk responses to virtually every Box-post lately, smacks--a lot-like the mental inner-gyrations of The Menace, upon whose purest-Evil all now are experts. I doubt that you've ever had a Conversation with Box: as I Have. (And while I have no opinion on the 'Why?s' of his long-adopted 'persona' in IWE-parts)
--and have rarely felt a need to play Inner-shrink in every event where One behaves (oddly) ... I'll continue to riposte re whatever Post of his ..seems to ~earn such, eschewing 'dropping the atom bomb on Luxembourg'.

We're all geezers here by now; Chaos reigns in the Maya-all-around. Do you want to be compared to the Viciousness-level of pure-US-ian Old White Men-with-blindfolds? I Can.. carry two-opposed-thoughts in the same head without reaching for (even the lesser) snub-nosed .38 and Tiki-torch. Can you?
Mayhap you have Reasons, quite unknowable to moi; if I'm wide-of-the-Mark: Lay On, Mac Duff; I'm impervious to any epithets as manifest the reptile-brain of a homo-sap--(well, if from Mr. Spock? I might well fold my 3-Aces + Joker).

Carrion.
Expand Edited by Ashton Aug. 1, 2020, 08:53:58 PM EDT
New 1) Zlatan doesn't play in Saint-Germane any more.
2) No, you smack wrong. I just refuse to let the fucking shitposter win -- and I can't see why everyone else seems to be happy to let him; care to explane, anyone? -- but I'm not going to spend any more energy on carefully refuting his shit than he does on building it. That's how they win, by wearing you out and drowning you. Do you all come here to escape from the debating style of Fox "News", or just to get even more of it than you already do elsewhere?

3) You also doubt wrong. Then again, this was decades ago, back when he was still capable of behaving like a human on here, too.

4) If both you and I are expected to be such suave gentlemen and hold opposing thoughts simultaneously etc blah blah, then YTF isn't the BOx expected to behave with at least a smidgeon of intellectual honesty, or even any fucking basic decorum? Because you weren't advocating that either of those opposing thoughts we should be able to entertain was supposed to be an outright lie, or were you? Quod licet BOvim seems to be pretty much the same as Jovim, i.e. WETF the BOvine in question wants. Why?

I still haven't seen any satisfactory explanation as to how and why his arseholery is supposed to be preferable to that of Bryce or Norm, or why he shouldn't be dealt with like they were. Care to propose one?
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who (used to think he) Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New Sic transit, Gloria, and it's not even Monday ;^>
(Thanks for a thoughtful reply, shall attempt some reciprocity)
No argument re the annoyance of such repetitive non-Pearls before not-Swine; a kinda parable does come to mind, though:

Gurdjieff (the Russky mystic) had his band of Followers--he also took steps to ensure their sustenance, food etc. along the Way--sometimes omitted by other charismatic folks-with-motives. Specifically: there was a member who utterly Pissed-Off most of the others. (I forget his other attributes, but lying seemed a biggie). When confronted--even by G about that, his riposte was, "but then.. I never lie!" {Great Hastur!--how near-to our Menace can another get? (a Drumpf-clan forebear!? just occurred to moi}.

Turns out that G. PAID him to remain (but G. was not in habit of simplistically helping the troops to fantasize) by clearly explaining his motives, as a sop? to the lazy-minded who were There.. to Not-Be that way. Safe to say that he deemed the Irritation-factor to be ..another part of his teaching method. But it seemed to work, as n of his students went on to be ..say, Insightful in psych- and psyche matters.

Presumably our troops /troupe? did not stay around for any reasons near to G's, while my attitude towards the 'utility' of excessive(?) tolerance is irrelevant. I consider that view--Because! it is hard to bear. But nobody else need share that (mere) possibility of better-stifling one's er, inner-Nazi--always bent on strife; aka,
Is strife the cause? or effect? of testosterone poisoning--guess I'm trying to find out.

And neither of us has the slightest knowledge of whatever Box-'events' all-along? created this local-persona
(let alone his reasons for persisting: against 'Our' knee-jerk responses to Irritants), Right?
Hey! ..might as well derive from his own 'psychologically-valid' teaching? Testing!? ..or just being entertained, Eh?
What-if he's the sharpest knife in the Drawer?
Rest case.

Carrion .. sometimes it shares a bunk in the Perplexity cave.
New naw, crc is fine
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     someone wanted trumpnazis? best I could find - (boxley) - (19)
         Yeah, keep misdirecting to irrelevant shit. That'll make you look sooo much better. -NT - (CRConrad) - (5)
             germans reinventing the reich is not germain? good to know -NT - (boxley)
             (If you flag a small, subsequent spelling error.. yer Over the Top, y'know?) ;^> ... [Edited] - (Ashton) - (3)
                 1) Zlatan doesn't play in Saint-Germane any more. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     Sic transit, Gloria, and it's not even Monday ;^> - (Ashton)
                 naw, crc is fine -NT - (boxley)
         Thanks.. (I think..) Parallels the Denial-mindset of a huge fraction of dis-US Pols (and polls) - (Ashton) - (1)
             CIA-LRPD: If your attack is going too well, you're walking into an ambush. -NT - (Ashton)
         What's your point? - (crazy) - (8)
             point is someone wanted trumpnazis - (boxley) - (2)
                 Nobody wants Trump Nazis - (crazy) - (1)
                     Also, they're not Trump Nazis. - (pwhysall)
             His point is to diminish and drown out the post where I called his - American, of course - ilk that. - (CRConrad) - (4)
                 Hmm.. there IS a way he could redeem his long-term er, root-Motives, that I see: - (Ashton)
                 wow, I had no idea I was that smart and devious, I just thought it was funny(to me not anyone else) -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                     We get it, you can't help yourself. - (crazy) - (1)
                         ✓✓ -NT - (Ashton)
         Ah. That explains it. - (scoenye) - (1)
             (Drain Swamp --> get Cesspool). - (Ashton)

It's like there's nothing you can do about that joke. It's coming and you just have to stand there.
93 ms