IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New This is a common solution mode.
Suggestions are made by someone in authority that there may be trouble.
The problem gets fixed.
Nobody has to take any blame.
New Understandable, that. (One worries about those who lack the skill-set) to Engage successfully :-/
     some more financial knee on the necks of the poor. - (boxley) - (21)
         Attaching fines and fees because of *their* overpayment is so much wrong -NT - (drook)
         That sucks! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         THIS measures exactly: our nearness-next to Insurrection, I wot. - (Ashton) - (11)
             will be sending a redacted email to the governor comissioner of mdes and local news - (boxley) - (10)
                 :-) -NT - (Ashton) - (9)
                     sent to governor mdes and local news outlet - (boxley) - (8)
                         Fingers crossed + experience: - (Ashton)
                         Similar situation in VT. - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
                             Something does not compute - (scoenye) - (4)
                                 You possess the Chops--care to pulse the Writer on exactly that allegation? join War-on-Disinfo! ;^> -NT - (Ashton)
                                 I think it is that no job was at least 40 hours. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                     That sounds unlikely - (scoenye) - (1)
                                         Yep, no mention of 40 hours. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                             Yeah ..we are drowned in uncountable [N+] recursive GOTCHA!s ... with few brains in sight or sound. - (Ashton)
         That's fucked. -NT - (jake123)
         update, I never heard back from anyone - (boxley) - (5)
             I wonder how many just paid it -NT - (drook) - (2)
                 how many unemployed have 10.3k in their back pocket? - (boxley) - (1)
                     Exactly that -NT - (drook)
             This is a common solution mode. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                 Understandable, that. (One worries about those who lack the skill-set) to Engage successfully :-/ -NT - (Ashton)

We try not to be amazed at morons.
95 ms