IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Except this was Spain, and I can't recall a word in the video about them getting the idea from Merka
Don't try to hog all the eevul in the world for yourselves; that's a symptom of the very hubris you're decrying.
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who (used to think he) Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
New "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" ..did I Need? to 'splain a perfect example {sheesh}
Ya wanna do punctilious?--of Course You Do

Note: every comparo' is not about, "mine's Bigger"--as shouldn't need to be explained ..to the ept.
(Your vocabulary exceeds /order-of-magnitude, that of any 'Murican, mayhap equals? ..maybe ..the level of the lexicographically obsessed demographic).
Didja ever ..skim through the gigundo OED? [Oxford English Dictionary]--the one that comes with a magnifying glass, to get-All-into one volume.
To steal the {expected} punch-line of a local comic, 'I HAVE'.

Even including the logorrhea /extreme form of loquacity, of the far-Right-ful CIEIO of "Firing Line"--William F. Buckley Jr., renowned for his regular usage of arcanery..
[call it Ego. Id then?] I'd bet, in-a-trice a C-Note that I could find several words quite beyond anyone's 'eidetic' 'Recogntion vocabulary ..easy-peasy re the far smaller
Speaking-vocabulary. And I be a mere amateur amidst the obsessed.

tl;dr: [Hamlet]
There are more things Words in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your Philosophy, Horatio
Then go google, UNAPOTHEGMATIC MAN (all-caps not needed, but the single REF is) in the Original creation of a name you were acquainted with.

That is all.
Except (There's a short story by Somerset Maugham), "Mr. Knowall" ..a poignant tale of a one-like-that, some jewelry {former 'jewelery' in these parts}
..and a surprise evidence of the Humane, happening. :-)

Ed-PS: Ae you sure you meant decrying -vs- descrying? I mean: well, examine the difference--with a distinction--eh?
aka 'a comparison' does not connote nor rhetorically imply: causality-of-accusation, intended.

[Hamlet] {op. cit. recently referenced in these parts}
Polonius: What readst thou, Prince?
Hamlet: Words.. words..

Carrion ..sometimes it's not about edibles at all. ;^> sometimes it can be a circle-jerk of over-kill.
Expand Edited by Ashton July 26, 2020, 06:00:39 PM EDT
New Petulant-LRPD: Laugh it up, fuzzball.
     Sports quote.. - (Ashton) - (7)
         Is that the Aussie paralympic athlete? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (6)
             Presumed so (..had recalled 'Federico' ..X? in a dim-memory of 'Paras'. -NT - (Ashton)
             Speaking of the Paralympics: - (CRConrad) - (4)
                 why.. That is Sooo 'Murican'! ..our infection is unstoppable. -NT - (Ashton) - (3)
                     Except this was Spain, and I can't recall a word in the video about them getting the idea from Merka - (CRConrad) - (2)
                         "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" ..did I Need? to 'splain a perfect example {sheesh} - (Ashton) - (1)
                             Petulant-LRPD: Laugh it up, fuzzball. -NT - (Ashton)

We're gonna make this night... last fo-evah!
81 ms