IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New He's not going to withdraw
and he's going to be willing to do anything to keep the job, because as soon as he's out there are indictments to unseal.
New Alternatively . . .
. . he could get Air Force One fueled up and make a break for Russia.
New That has crossed my mind too!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Love to See! that escapade.. thence Putin's very first Question:
[by phone, from Kremlin]

Donald ..who?
New Wonder if Snowden will let him couchsurf...
... no Trump Tower in Moscow, after all.
     The Authoritarian Operation in Portland Is Only a Dress Rehearsal A major American city is being - (Ashton) - (22)
         That's the Portland Police. - (a6l6e6x) - (21)
             I'm betting that DJT is iggerant of the 1930s - (Ashton) - (16)
                 He has said he keeps a copy of Mein Kampf next to his bed - (jake123) - (15)
                     Huh!? ..never heard That. Thanks! ..I think. - (Ashton)
                     As *if* he's ever read a book in 50 years. -NT - (pwhysall) - (13)
                         See Scoenye's post below about the dry-run aspect of this - (jake123) - (12)
                             Did you see the Wallace interview? - (pwhysall) - (5)
                                 He's not going to withdraw - (jake123) - (4)
                                     Alternatively . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                         That has crossed my mind too! -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                             Love to See! that escapade.. thence Putin's very first Question: - (Ashton)
                                         Wonder if Snowden will let him couchsurf... - (scoenye)
                             TBH, the protester are doing it wrong - (scoenye) - (5)
                                 Sarcasm? -NT - (drook) - (4)
                                     Mostly. Remember that other Oregon stand-off? - (scoenye) - (3)
                                         You might notice a (highly visible) difference -NT - (drook) - (2)
                                             I can think if 2 - (scoenye) - (1)
                                                 obviously there are no riots or a city out of control pics - (boxley)
             And that was the trial balloon - (scoenye) - (3)
                 Nope, saw a great point online over the weekend - (drook) - (2)
                     That Is ..quite scarier, for damn-sure :-/ - (Ashton) - (1)
                         Wouldn't put too much money on that bet - (scoenye)

I've fished dese ol' archives before and I'll fish em' again!
51 ms