IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New By the same logic couldn't you conclude he's the *least* favorite?
--

Drew
New nope, that is clearly reserved for the bad guy in the hit piece, the governor
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New "hit piece" ... oooooookay
--

Drew
New http://forum.iwethey.org/forum/post/433218
not what the governor said at all, hit piece
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New A governor isn't a mayor, so no, the post of least favourite mayor is NOT reserved for him.
You flunked third grade logic, I assume?
--

Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who (used to think he) Knows Fucking Everything

Mail: Same username as at the top left of this post, at iki.fi
     lincoln's favorite mississippi mayor is in the news again - (boxley) - (12)
         Where did I say they're my "favorite"? - (lincoln) - (11)
             Been three days. Hey, BOx, did you somehow miss this post? Mr Intellectual Integrity? - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 Well, there's this-- - (Ashton)
             right here, and iwethey has been innacessable to me for 3 days dns failure - (boxley) - (7)
                 nowhere in that post do I say ANYTHING - (lincoln) - (6)
                     since he is the ONLY mississippi mayor you have ever posted about he must be a favorite :-) -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                         By the same logic couldn't you conclude he's the *least* favorite? -NT - (drook) - (4)
                             nope, that is clearly reserved for the bad guy in the hit piece, the governor -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                 "hit piece" ... oooooookay -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                     http://forum.iwethey.org/forum/post/433218 - (boxley)
                                 A governor isn't a mayor, so no, the post of least favourite mayor is NOT reserved for him. - (CRConrad)
             Word salad maybe? 'Favorite' in terms of ..wanting the Tar&Feathers solution ..not getting autograph - (Ashton)

My other car is a Lincoln.
44 ms