IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Some bosses weren’t stupid
I’ve spoken of these times past. I don’t know how many of you have experienced the rare pleasure of serving under someone who deserved your respect, but it’s a peculiarly gratifying sensation that is probably inexplicable to anyone who has not undergone it. My thoughts on the subject here.

cordially,
New Re: Some bosses weren’t stupid
if they were I got out of the way quickly
sometimes it took me a while to determine the case. Once determined out I went rejoicing.
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Seconded..
My 'career'-First one: Lives still; we converse periodically. Such a Pleasure to retrospectively fill-in-blanks ..not even sotto-voce addressed way. back.

The largest pleasure--of course--is in being able to express my gratitude (that He was the luck-of-the-draw from many angles). And while his 90+ voice has its hesitations--offer him unvarnished truthiness: his brainz are decidedly Not-hors de combat. And: to be sure that this is not at all flattery (aka: "your friends won't tell you, but ____)" ..is sometimes the Best [+]

(One Saturday we converged at lab; he brought a bag o' parts; we built a working FM receiver: best-way to grok to fulllness what [a cheap "slope-detector" is] -vs- more elaborate ones, thus: how cheaply you could .. Make yer Own FM-receiver! ... umm, this was when FM was burgeoning ... killing off, ever again trying to get decent music-grade reception via AM == static-full, amplitude modulation. A significant 'plank' in my brain-switch from chemistry --> physics.)

Lucky, lucky.
     Some bosses weren’t stupid - (rcareaga) - (2)
         Re: Some bosses weren’t stupid - (boxley)
         Seconded.. - (Ashton)

Man... licensed to kill gophers.
59 ms