IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Oh yeah, this is MY town
The following is a bit of an email I wrote to a friend who grew up in the same neighborhood as me. I mentioned various towns. Camden is black and ghetto. Pennsauken is white working class who is always fighting against Camden. Cherry Hill is the Jewish ghetto. Each of these towns was a few miles out of Philadelphia, Camden first, then Pennsauken, then Cherry Hill. This is essentially how I grew up.

I live in Aurora. Think of Aurora as like a mix of Pennsauken and Camden and Cherry Hill. Neighborhood by neighborhood it could be one of the above. if you want to buy a house here that is livable the starting price is like 300 grand. Denver is right next door. They consider Aurora the way Philadelphia considers Camden. Except there is no river choke points. So the Denver Police feel they have to protect Denver from the invading people from Aurora. The Aurora police are just generally mean as s*** to everybody.

Except for the local cowboys. They can pretty much get away with anything.

Obviously current events is triggering this little story. Yesterday the police broke up a violin concert in the park with nightsticks. Seriously there were people playing violins in remembrance of somebody that the police had killed a few months ago. Families were sitting on blankets. The cops came in running with nights sticks ordered people to leave and when they didn't leave fast enough they started beating and gassing. What you see on the news is the slightest blip, I saw it happening in near real time from the Twitter videos that were being posted as it was happening.
New THIS becomes the very-Meaning-of, "adding Insult to Injury" -- for all-time-examples-ever.
Given crazy's remarks--obviously this shall go viral. Too. It seems so utterly-STUPID a response as, next to demand Notice of the obvious:
Whatever the town-folks' responses .?. over next hours, days: will reveal the collective mind-set, the humanity 'grading' of Aurora's populace.

Are regular-Cops nationwide so utterly insulated-from? all their surroundings, STILL!?--that the local Cop-in-Chief ordered this Nazi-like
Charge of the LIght Brigade: upon people in the very act of mourning! ... the recent Disgusting action of Themselves. Inowords.

Let us prey.
New Jeez, B.
It (merely..) seems that: enroute from a ghastly random-series of happenstance(s) of tragic /random/ narsty! Kind
(and of the level which would break any er, lesser-soul):

You picked a place {unwittingly? perhaps} wherein the same confluence exists: of vicious-personalities acting-out the same sort of vandalism against
..Oh, just any old -thing? -one? which happens to pop-up in their Black-hole accretion disc: indulging selves in Power-Games (which only the Drumpf-inculcated ever 'play').

('Course, this is no query: it's none of my bizness to second-guess from afar), nor yours to 'explain'; we're adults here). 'Seems' is indeed a BS-assemblage;
I just hope that You and Yours have not landed in some terra-incognito--and that there are many [+]s to that locale--Cops not being among these, eh? ;^>

Stay paranoid re COVID though: the long-long body debilitation is (only the latest revelation), but a Fierce one.
     crazy--re the Aurora CO Cop-acide of Elijah McClain(sp?).. 6-24-19 - (Ashton) - (6)
         Oh yeah, this is MY town - (crazy) - (3)
             Videos - (drook) - (1)
                 THIS becomes the very-Meaning-of, "adding Insult to Injury" -- for all-time-examples-ever. - (Ashton)
             Jeez, B. - (Ashton)
         But, hey, fortunately the US is an enlightened Western democracy and not a police state or anything. -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
             Nastygramâ„¢ could not deliver this message: addressad unbekannt. [Error 666-Country no longer exists] -NT - (Ashton)

Man... licensed to kill gophers.
73 ms