IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ahh.. Understood (!) to a fare-thee-well. :-)
{{sigh}}
There was a young-un who stiffed me outta a ~$600 'loan' (for some cockamamie 'trip' or other), way-back.
Still am in regular contact with her (older) sister; when X's name came up, first thing she said was,
"Did A. say anything about me??"
(D punted; already knew the story, and shares with moi that er, 'Cream of the Jest?'--as ever needs patience).

As-in: [Heh..] proof positive that she still-Realizes the scam And nowadays (when she's a lawyer of some ilk + usual excessive-$$)
with which to attempt some sorta atone?ment: Well, You. Know.

Schadenfrude preview? as the Sis and I are likely to remain in contact and these two + many (used to) congregate farmily-style:
it shall become Fun to see if she finally Grows a Pair, eh?

Over & Out.
New Translation:
Woman: "Could you please loan me some cash? I'll pay it back right away. Promise

Translated: Give me some money - errr ... Please.

Actually T has made more effort to pay me back than any other woman has, but she is still significantly behind. At this time I'm not sure I'll ever see her again. I don't see how she can afford to be in Los Angeles now - unless she dumped the church and went back to working for media companies.

One of the Immutable Facts of human existence: women are expensive.
     When it rains it pours - (drook) - (31)
         any idea of the cause? -NT - (boxley) - (10)
             It just keeps getting better - (drook) - (9)
                 your foot not the parents :-) -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                     Thought I said ... Yeah, I did - (drook) - (1)
                         ok missed that, ouch! -NT - (boxley)
                 Most sorry to hear of so narsty a convergence as seems near enough ... Diabolical. - (Ashton) - (5)
                     Yup, convergence seems to be going around. - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                         Ummmm.. - (Ashton) - (3)
                             Oh, I've bailed her out of one disaster . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                 Ahh.. Understood (!) to a fare-thee-well. :-) - (Ashton) - (1)
                                     Translation: - (Andrew Grygus)
         Well, shit - (pwhysall) - (16)
             Truth - (drook) - (15)
                 You're not getting surgery out of state are you? - (crazy) - (1)
                     That's what I need the consult for - (drook)
                 Re: Truth - (TB D)
                 Are none of these weird "networks" nation-wide? If not, why not? - (CRConrad) - (11)
                     Individual states are responsible for issuing insurance licenses. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                         Yeah, so? If you're MegaInsurance Corp, you just get licenses from many/all of them, no? -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                             It's not cut and dried. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                 (That this mode has been perpetual: defines the *Shame* of USian ongoing, fecklessness): Duh! -NT - (Ashton)
                     Re: Are none of these weird "networks" nation-wide? If not, why not? - (TB D) - (5)
                         Thank you for being here - (crazy)
                         Preach It! Brother; that's Best short-summary yet peeped; we suck so hard: it's a [-]-vacuum Bizness - (Ashton)
                         Exactly. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                             Nice ..but ugly, clarification. -NT - (Ashton)
                         Holy geez - (jake123)
                     as usual it depends is the answer, I work for a large multinational comany - (boxley)
         Holy wow, Drew. Best of luck for all of that -NT - (malraux) - (1)
             Amen to that! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Ouch. - (jake123)

Switch view to kaleidoscopic.
75 ms