IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yup, convergence seems to be going around.
My assistant, T.

• Got thrown our of room she's rented for 10 years by the land lady's insane, drugged up daughter.

• She put all her belongings in storage while searching for a room.

• Was still searching for a room when her brother went in for cancer in Texas, so she went there to support him.

• The visit to Texas got extended because the brother got stuck in quarantine for two weeks due to COVID before the doctors would look at him.

• Meanwhile, she was doing her publication work for the church over the Internet (which is how she normally worked). Then the church pretty much closed down, cutting off her income.

• Then she came down with severe intestinal problems, but didn't see a doctor due to the COVID.

• When she did, the surgeon told her that being near death was common now because people put off seeing a doctor due to COVID. She was nearing death from a ruptured appendix.

• Got emergency surgery but wasn't recovering at all well.

• Turns out she also has other abdominal abscesses. Now she wears a bag with a tube going into her innards to drain stuff.

• She remains pretty much bed ridden and can't do any work.

• The storage outfit calls her daily with threats, demanding she pay up the past due rent.

• Now she's staying with her mother in Alabama. "We'll all remain serene and calm, when Alabama gets the Bomb".

• Well, at least she hasn't got the COVID yet - hope she's not in Montgomery county.

I've told her in the past what Jesus will say to her during the Judgement, for being a Republican, a rabid Trump Supporter, and a rabid believer in the Church of Paul - but maybe Jesus has decided not to wait.
New Ummmm..
Send Her a couple bucks? ..if she loses-Too, all-her-Stuff: well, you know..
[Even if she's so ethically deranged as to merit mountains of obloquy.. this is surely a kinda litmus-test of, simple generosity-of-spirit, innit?]

I mean--that you Dislike the object of pity!--(in my 'cases' anyway, having been there)--I aver that such improbable acts generate the better-kind of endorphins.
(Nor would I even attempt to rationalize any list-of Why??s)

Carrion ..it's all around ..but remains-Unreal ;^>
New Oh, I've bailed her out of one disaster . . .
. . after another, but she refused any assistance for her stuff in storage. When this is all over she's pretty much going to have to start life over anyway. It's all fallen completely apart - just when she thought she was through with troubles.

She has a bit of an arrogant streak which has not served her well in recent times, and it took her a long time to get over no longer being a cute young chicky who could get away with anything. She sure did try to hang onto that though.
New Ahh.. Understood (!) to a fare-thee-well. :-)
{{sigh}}
There was a young-un who stiffed me outta a ~$600 'loan' (for some cockamamie 'trip' or other), way-back.
Still am in regular contact with her (older) sister; when X's name came up, first thing she said was,
"Did A. say anything about me??"
(D punted; already knew the story, and shares with moi that er, 'Cream of the Jest?'--as ever needs patience).

As-in: [Heh..] proof positive that she still-Realizes the scam And nowadays (when she's a lawyer of some ilk + usual excessive-$$)
with which to attempt some sorta atone?ment: Well, You. Know.

Schadenfrude preview? as the Sis and I are likely to remain in contact and these two + many (used to) congregate farmily-style:
it shall become Fun to see if she finally Grows a Pair, eh?

Over & Out.
New Translation:
Woman: "Could you please loan me some cash? I'll pay it back right away. Promise

Translated: Give me some money - errr ... Please.

Actually T has made more effort to pay me back than any other woman has, but she is still significantly behind. At this time I'm not sure I'll ever see her again. I don't see how she can afford to be in Los Angeles now - unless she dumped the church and went back to working for media companies.

One of the Immutable Facts of human existence: women are expensive.
     When it rains it pours - (drook) - (31)
         any idea of the cause? -NT - (boxley) - (10)
             It just keeps getting better - (drook) - (9)
                 your foot not the parents :-) -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                     Thought I said ... Yeah, I did - (drook) - (1)
                         ok missed that, ouch! -NT - (boxley)
                 Most sorry to hear of so narsty a convergence as seems near enough ... Diabolical. - (Ashton) - (5)
                     Yup, convergence seems to be going around. - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                         Ummmm.. - (Ashton) - (3)
                             Oh, I've bailed her out of one disaster . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                 Ahh.. Understood (!) to a fare-thee-well. :-) - (Ashton) - (1)
                                     Translation: - (Andrew Grygus)
         Well, shit - (pwhysall) - (16)
             Truth - (drook) - (15)
                 You're not getting surgery out of state are you? - (crazy) - (1)
                     That's what I need the consult for - (drook)
                 Re: Truth - (TB D)
                 Are none of these weird "networks" nation-wide? If not, why not? - (CRConrad) - (11)
                     Individual states are responsible for issuing insurance licenses. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                         Yeah, so? If you're MegaInsurance Corp, you just get licenses from many/all of them, no? -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                             It's not cut and dried. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                 (That this mode has been perpetual: defines the *Shame* of USian ongoing, fecklessness): Duh! -NT - (Ashton)
                     Re: Are none of these weird "networks" nation-wide? If not, why not? - (TB D) - (5)
                         Thank you for being here - (crazy)
                         Preach It! Brother; that's Best short-summary yet peeped; we suck so hard: it's a [-]-vacuum Bizness - (Ashton)
                         Exactly. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                             Nice ..but ugly, clarification. -NT - (Ashton)
                         Holy geez - (jake123)
                     as usual it depends is the answer, I work for a large multinational comany - (boxley)
         Holy wow, Drew. Best of luck for all of that -NT - (malraux) - (1)
             Amen to that! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Ouch. - (jake123)

I am unable to summon the amount of snark that statement requires.
71 ms