IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 2 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New rat bastidry hoteliers
Good Evening,
Property concerned
Rodeway Inn & suites on the river cherokee NC (NC401)
My name is boxley account with your hotel #####

On June 3rd I made a reservation for June 27 and June 28th and prepaid $200.17 on my American express card.
On the morning of the 28th my wife wanted to go home so I checked out at 9:45 am local time.
I was informed that you would not put the non stay prepaid amount back on my amex card. I didnt argue, asked for a receipt and left.

the receipt detail the following

6/3/2020 American Express (200.17)
6/27 room charge room #219 boxley 111.14
6/27 Tribal Levy 12.78

Balance due (76.25)

now as seen on the receipt the 76.25 is a credit balance of money that remained of the 200.17 I had already been paid.

Approximately 10:am you charged my american express card an additional 76.25 bringing the total of my one nights stay to $276.42

I will be disputing this amount as soon as it gets out of pending, if this is not resolved quickly I will be disputing the original amount of $200.17 as well.

let me know how you wish to proceed
boxley
box phone
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New When I had an AmEx card they treated disputes very well.
Call them instead of the motel.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Re: When I had an AmEx card they treated disputes very well.
cant do anything until it comes out of pending, then I can dispute
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     rat bastidry hoteliers - (boxley) - (2)
         When I had an AmEx card they treated disputes very well. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Re: When I had an AmEx card they treated disputes very well. - (boxley)

There aren't many trolls in North Korea, either.
35 ms