IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Boy, are you ever naive when it comes to the Murican Peeple.
Spend some time in the Mid West and Trump's current 40+ per cent approval rating is no longer a shocker to you.

The loss of supporters (if any) on this news will be limited to the immediate families of those directly affected. Because that is a small number, it won't move the needle.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Well.. there's this:
A) I believe that, any Unarguably-proven case, well-documented events as have NO Explanation BUT: text-book Traitor /aka Treachery
SHOULD DO.

B) But concede that: my imagination be as fertile as thine: I do NOT know if the neurasthenia-level of the Koolaid-Kops has numbed their neurons+dendrites
into Terminal-burnout--leaving 'literal' [hah!] zombies-in-Fact.

C) Further concede: since such Proof-Games enjoin The Court System's snail-pace (for All but the Menace) well beyond the Nov.-Sale-by Date:
We're Fucked, Still.
no 'Case' to rest-on here :-/
New There's a veterans group video for those folks
There's a link to it in a HuffPost article.

I hope "VoteVets.org" puts the ad on Fox.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Belatedly.. n-peripheral links to distill..
Would be 'gobsmacked' if Any of the links peeped made-into-Ads would get Fox-air; Damn-all to lost 'revenue'.
[Newspeak ON] Double-plus ungood.

Language murther shall go all exponential up to [Date? of "election" happening?]
It's Brave New World, happening in 1984, innit?

:oTpy
Expand Edited by Ashton July 11, 2020, 04:23:49 PM EDT
     a shot across the bow? - (rcareaga) - (8)
         What do you expect from Putin's pussy? - (a6l6e6x)
         Are you really surprised Trump doesn't care? - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             Re: Are you really surprised Trump doesn't care? - (rcareaga)
         a broad-side amidships as might decide the "election", then.. - (Ashton) - (4)
             Boy, are you ever naive when it comes to the Murican Peeple. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                 Well.. there's this: - (Ashton)
                 There's a veterans group video for those folks - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     Belatedly.. n-peripheral links to distill.. - (Ashton)

My schaden, it is freuded.
47 ms