IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Couple things
First, I want to make that and try to get the girls to eat it after only telling them the name.

Second, I want to work for The Smithsonian. They get sent around the world for over a year working on one story? Sign me up.
--

Drew
New Smithsonian ..heap Good-place to hang out.
(Tale told here way-back..) When I visited, wanting to see [our 'Old'] Electron Synchrotron, as once (de-gutted of heavy steel) had been an exhibit. Was assigned a minion; went to his cubby-hole 'upstairs'. It had been retired (unsurprising to moi, all things considered).

Was well, gobsmacked when he wanted to hear details of this machine and how it was operated--in fact I had sent along with other parts: a *Ampex tape-recording I made of the 6/second pulses: magnetostriction generated this weird-sound--as of 'atoms smashing'??'. Dunno his physics chops but: obviously he was hooked by the sound /not the 340 MeV electrons and their destinations. * they had the audio running there, as in Heh..

I thought then--re my Guide--Neat-o! ..get paid for indulging one's Curiosity, on any scale you LIke!
..but there's a Down-side: it's in D.C. :-/
so I didn't apply (..and had not the wits to ask him for a copy of that tape! :-/
     Rat Tails - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
         Couple things - (drook) - (1)
             Smithsonian ..heap Good-place to hang out. - (Ashton)
         This looks incredible but way too much work. - (crazy)
         Jeez, and I was expecting something like this: - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             I'm not familiar with those "Field Rats". - (Andrew Grygus)

Oh, we're on?
45 ms