IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Interview: A Bat-Representative for COVID (from West-Nuremburg), Oklahoma speaks.
Bat-Rep: Please excuse the electronic Universal-Translator apparatus through which our communcation is made possible.

Reporter: Understood that the effigy before us is of Alien-construction, light-years beyond our crude transistorized efforts; may we call you Ter?--given that we have within our crude language--no gender-neutral pronouns.

Bat-Rep: Very well. We appear here to applaud your actions as favor our continuing presence within your species; it is not often that our efforts to reduce human overpopulation are seen to be benevolent; simply: were we to proceed normally in our quest for a reliable food-source--we might very well "finish it off" as you bipeds say.

Accordingly, we applaud your gesture, here in "Tul-Sa?" to make easily available some months of sustenance all-in-one-box as (or, as you say) a sort of "gift-of-friendship". (Please do: omit the little 'bars' of 'so-ap?' usually supplied in your Lava-tor-ies(?) that we may extend this process more efficiently. You may be sure that we shall help you in re-turr-an: in that Over-Pop-ull-A-tion problem.

Now I must go, but "We'll Meet Again Don't Know Where Don't Know When.." {as you also ss-ay)

{{{Poof!}}} vanishes within Bat-Mobile conveyance.

[Reporter: Holy Shit!!!] ..runs to Lav-a-Tory. ..Wash. a. Tory. ??
New Six Members of Trump’s Tulsa Team Test Positive for COVID-19
MotherJones
New Not any more - Vera Lynn left the stage on Thursday
New Synchronicity {sigh}
Doubtless I heard her voice on a Gramma's radio, as a tyke. Then there's:
My Mater's name was 'Veva'--she spent lots of consternation (not least re, 'billing' $matters) when people 'corrected' to Vera!

Then too: an 'affidavit to correct a record': minions misspelled my Pater's Name ..on my birth-certificate;
proof there IS a God ..of Malapropism
(maybe his/her name is really 'Gad', too?) Gotta roll with the ..paunches.
     Interview: A Bat-Representative for COVID (from West-Nuremburg), Oklahoma speaks. - (Ashton) - (3)
         Six Members of Trump’s Tulsa Team Test Positive for COVID-19 - (Ashton)
         Not any more - Vera Lynn left the stage on Thursday -NT - (scoenye) - (1)
             Synchronicity {sigh} - (Ashton)

None more embeddeder, I'd say.
87 ms