IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Dr. Larry Brilliant on Amanpour: the overall-COVID-Clusterfuck skinny.. to-date: pellucid.
PBS-clip from 6-18-20

Dr, B *IS* 'Brilliant', in that he speaks clearly (with scale/relativity) about what he professionally Knows;
has even Foretold: in a TED-talk entitled, Help Me Stop Pandemics (!) way-back(!)
["This isnt a Science-first administration" sayeth this non-histrionic fucking-Real 'expert')

Leitimotif? ..(my ∑) .. All that has occurred re COVID: devolves from the entire Anti-science mindfluff of the Menace + his zombies, from the very-Get-Go ...
said more succinctly by Dr. B in this i6-min. cut from last night's Amanpour broadcast.

(Did I mention lately? that Chistiane Amanpour has a Lot of Ed Murrow's inner-Talents, ..along with the savoir faire of Walter Cronkite) and (here) she's ON 2x daily.

Carrion.. it's blowin' in the wind now..

Ed:PS re your last? Why not? In Spades if not indeed ... after all, Xi is simply Drumpf--were his Emperor-fantasy clinched-for-Life ...
within just. a. few. gut-wrenching.. anticipatory.. months.
Expand Edited by Ashton June 19, 2020, 08:15:23 PM EDT
New The whole timeline (so far, obv.)
https://www.pbs.org/video/the-virus-what-went-wrong-mk79yu/

(Hoop jumping required. Looks like PBS has joined the Digital Restrictions Management bandwagon.)
     Need help steelman-ing an argument RE: China's COVID response - (drook) - (7)
         The person making the claim needs to back it up. - (Another Scott) - (2)
             Here's the argument - (drook) - (1)
                 His argument does not have to make sense - (crazy)
         the only thing that I would suggest in china's favor to leak info slowly - (boxley)
         Just look at our own clusterfsck with the diagnostic tests - (scoenye) - (2)
             Dr. Larry Brilliant on Amanpour: the overall-COVID-Clusterfuck skinny.. to-date: pellucid. - (Ashton) - (1)
                 The whole timeline (so far, obv.) - (scoenye)

Throw 'er into the POND!
152 ms