Feeling a momentary urge to justify my ration of oxygen, gruel and bile: I espied three objects as might comprise a Triptych (though there were
these relevant fourth, fifth nominees as ‘bases’ of the three—I am flexible).
Thus, when at wits’-End for something completelyDifferent? amidst one’s now-enforced routine:

Items:
1) Gifted by a generous cohort: a 1” cube of very-pure Tungsten; shiny, polished, Dense! (though not densest on that Chart)
2) A miniature (inch and half?) ceramic, exquisitely detailed Snow Leopard, in repose. (I support saving these from Extinction) ..too; homo-sap or no? /a coin-toss.
3) Another less-finely detailed ceramic: Lady luxuriously garbed ~18th Century, playing the cello. (Well.. I presume)
4) Optically-polished lucite cylinder [a Lichtenberg figure—made via energetic-electron irradiation], a veritable capture of a lightning-strike in minuscule detail.
(One could never ‘pot’ such detail via any ‘plastic’medium I can imagine).
5) The Mad-Hatter in grey pot-metal, arm raised in declamation! atop small wooden base ~same height as Cellist.

Arrayed:
At center the Snow Leopard, atop the cube (turned obliquely thus) facing-more —> the Cellist, on left, Hatter on right.
At viewer-left: the Lightning ..perspective on all else? in one’s imagination.

A visitor thought it fey(!). I conclude thus: Mission accomplished. Ignore declamations; cleave to the Cello as-if-played by
Jacqueline du Pré--who died so very young {{sob}}.

ie You Can.. try-this-at-home—just look in your un-catalogue-able acquisitions and imagineer.
That is all.