IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Here's a page that might help, if you can get there.
https://support.sectigo.com/articles/Knowledge/Sectigo-Intermediate-Certificates?retURL=%2Fapex%2FCom_KnowledgeWeb2Casepagesectigo&popup=false

Note: Few legacy systems, that no longer receive any updates from their vendor, may not trust our SHA-2 Certificates. To enable them to trust our SHA-2 Certificates, we recommend our customers to include the Cross Signed Certificate into the Server Certificate chain. This will enable those legacy systems to trust our SHA-2 Certificates.

Good luck.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Hm: gives important also-too CLUE! (Can't Go-->There, either)
Trying your link gets the SAME-as-'kqed ...' [Read your post after the what-I-See post.]

This Connection Is Not Private

Hope that's a Boolean *Ding *Ding
Dunno if Server Certificate chain is an aspect of the Keychain? (yet)
Clearly from present FULL_Stop I couldn't peep the dread Sectigo universa at all.

Thanks for the tip! ..now Doubly!!
     I'm back; this time re "Sectigo" - (Ashton) - (21)
         Sounds like an update is needed. - (static)
         Also, thanks. - (static)
         Wade is likely right + couple of things to check - (scoenye) - (3)
             Going there: - (Ashton) - (2)
                 Don't nuke the CUPS certificate - (scoenye) - (1)
                     Gracias.. - (Ashton)
         Here's a page that might help, if you can get there. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             Hm: gives important also-too CLUE! (Can't Go-->There, either) - (Ashton)
         Something happened with SSL certs yesterday - (malraux) - (11)
             Thanks.. helps out, 'the Loneliness of the Long-distance tyro-Debugger .. a bit :-) -NT - (Ashton) - (10)
                 major cert trust domain issue yesterday - (boxley) - (9)
                     CRL lookup service blowout? The only thing I can think of that would cause widespread mayhem. -NT - (scoenye) - (3)
                         Heh.. that moniker sent moi --> Belgium and a ∆ re (my) access to Sectigo. - (Ashton) - (2)
                             That is what is going on - (scoenye) - (1)
                                 Excellent--Lots of peripheral info there too; Bonus. -NT - (Ashton)
                     Still going on. - (malraux) - (4)
                         we use a gummint cert internal to ourselves - (boxley) - (3)
                             We didn't have browser issues - (malraux) - (2)
                                 Sectigo's SHA-1 root + intermediate certs expired. - (scoenye) - (1)
                                     I don't think that's all that happened. - (malraux)
         Teapot; Tempest-in: Thanks all! stuff works. The post-mortem amusement awaits.. -NT - (Ashton)

Sharp as a balloon.
48 ms