IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Got Your Stimulus Payment?
Showed up today. For both my wife and I. Nice. I'm appreciative. We're not broke by any stretch of the imagination but the few extra bucks will help. And we donate to and work for local support groups for those who are really hurting..
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
New Good for you!
We’ve kicked in some to a local food bank.

The county has about 90K population just over 100 Corvid cases and 5 deaths the last I checked. But, parts of the county have 15 years less live expectancy than the Sun City community.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     Got Your Stimulus Payment? - (a6l6e6x) - (7)
         yup and only $300 has leeched out so far, waiting until last week of june for a vaca to spend it -NT - (boxley)
         The *horror* of opening the LOOk-I-DID-IT ... for You! found in US-MAIL (on short leash) - (Ashton)
         Re: Got Your Stimulus Payment? - (scoenye) - (1)
             [dupe] -NT - (Ashton)
         Got the check and deposited it via my iPhone. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Re: Got Your Stimulus Payment? - (hnick) - (1)
             Good for you! - (a6l6e6x)

Like one meaning some, and zero meaning nothing.
72 ms