IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I've an N-95 ..for free! during the Fires Times. also--
by chance: a durable Pro face-shield in sealed plastic bag--I forgot I had in garage.

Most places herabouts now have signs ~~ No Mask /No Entry, but my impression remains that, few comprehend that The Mask Saves Others.
I'll be using the face-shield too since, we have ~#s of slow-learners here, too.

Still: every Ever-Trumper is, premeditatedly trying to KIll Us--especially geezers: ANYTHING that Dear Leader gets 4. More. Years to reach Emperor, over-our-dead-bodies.
[This follows via Shirink-analysis of his various sociopathic engrams] One needs not make-up such a cruel/vicious charge: he OOZES-that hourly.

Carrion. Avoid being That.
New I bought my youngest 70 of them back in December, 2015.
Why 70? She was headed to China during the winter when the air is black for an indeterminate period. She didn't use all of them, but left the balance with a friend over there.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New with Fathers like You..
..some dis-US kids may make it to adulthood--(if the Other US-ian Things don't get them).
[oblig addendum-2020].
New Funny, before the cruise of Chinese port cities last fall, I bought N99 masks for the same reason.
Yes, N99! They were made in the UK cost about $30 each. Didn't really use them on the cruise because the pollution in port cities was not that extreme.

We're using those masks now when we go for the occasional shopping for food.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Must make you look like a professional ;-)
     and just like that - (lincoln) - (15)
         Source? Story? -NT - (drook) - (14)
             Can only relate-to a certain factoid.. - (Ashton)
             The Liberate Michigan! brigade - (scoenye) - (12)
                 Particularly those masks. - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                     That mask needs training to fit, wear and clean - (pwhysall) - (5)
                         Oh bs - (crazy) - (4)
                             Have you read him in his posts? - (drook) - (2)
                                 Sure - (crazy)
                                 I'm sure his secretary can help him fit the mask. Or lose it. -NT - (scoenye)
                             shrug whatever -NT - (pwhysall)
                     I've an N-95 ..for free! during the Fires Times. also-- - (Ashton) - (4)
                         I bought my youngest 70 of them back in December, 2015. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                             with Fathers like You.. - (Ashton)
                             Funny, before the cruise of Chinese port cities last fall, I bought N99 masks for the same reason. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                 Must make you look like a professional ;-) -NT - (scoenye)

I am LRPD, DESTROYER OF EVIL!
48 ms