IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New E-mail from a U.S. Bankster Corp.

Our heartfelt thanks

Hi, [moi]. In the last few months, we’ve all had to navigate unprecedented challenges that we never imagined we’d be facing. Your understanding, flexibility and loyalty have filled me, and our whole Citi family, with immense gratitude.

Gratitude for your understanding as we asked you to adapt to changes we made to keep you, our colleagues, and our communities safe.

For your flexibility in embracing digital channels to interact with us, instead of calling or visiting a branch.

For your loyalty in working together - then, now, and in the future - to help us meet your needs.

Offering support every step of the way

As an essential service, we’re grateful we can use our resources to best serve our customers, colleagues and communities. Quickly transitioning our workforce to serve clients remotely across the country helped us achieve our top priority: continuing to provide services while keeping everyone safe. And we’ll continue to respond with changes needed to support our customers, because in times like these, we have an obligation to try to do our very best.

We’ve been able to offer assistance to customers impacted by COVID-19 while continuing to provide service through all channels — digital, phone, chat and branches. And we were pleased to assist tens of thousands of small businesses in need, the lifeblood of our communities.

Assisting those in need

The pandemic has been devastating for so many, making it more important than ever to reach out with a helping hand. Like many of you, we’ve been committed to giving back. We’ve donated over $65 million to date to support various organizations worldwide and through our Double the Good campaign, we’re matching our employees’ charitable contributions to support COVID-19 relief.

We can also work together to continue supporting relief efforts:

With our World Central Kitchen campaign, if you aren’t already managing your account online or through our app, go digital and you’ll provide support to those struggling to feed their families. Citi will donate $5, up to $1 million, to World Central Kitchen for each primary account holder who registers for digital account access with Citi® Online or the Citi Mobile® App for the first time, then logs in at least two times in May1.

Meeting the challenges — together

Most of all, we’re grateful for the opportunity to continue serving and assisting you during this extraordinary time, now and in the future. We encourage you to keep up to date with the latest pandemic-related information at citi.com/covid19. You’ll find plenty of helpful resources for your financial needs.

And remember, we’re in this together.

With much gratitude,

Anand Signature

OK ..we're all Adults here, recall '09: the bailouts, the Repo-style home-free Corp-blessing + BHO-ineptitude -via Larry, etc. (and Citi appears no less a co-conspirator than the other perps). Plenty excuse for cynicism about such a missive. Still, I think this CIEIO showed unexpected- [un-expectable?] Class. (Maybe he was in-his-cups?) Maybe $1M is pocket change for Oligarchs--perhaps, as we head towards total-meltdown of DJT and all who ridee-in-her, that limit might rise; We'll See®-DJT.

Whatever it 'means'.. I mean: THIS ..from a fucking-Bankster !? With trepidation re {out-sourced Writer?} I guess I award a 6.66--fully aware that Sincerity is all. When you can fake that, you've got it Made. Irony too: were The Menace capable of 'comprehending'-Anything, (like FDR's fire-side chats): this sample of dialogue sans the grammar-school insults and blame-shaming: would put the mofo nearer contention (so we'd all still die, anyway. Catch 2020.)
New Must think like a CIEIO
The major banks have been trying to shut down their retail operations for years. They're boring and there is no money to be made. Coughing up $1M to push the flock past critical mass to shut down the B&M branches is peanuts compared to the savings to be collected by telling all those tellers to stay home forever.
     E-mail from a U.S. Bankster Corp. - (Ashton) - (1)
         Must think like a CIEIO - (scoenye)

Ben "I make grown men want to slit their wrists" Tilly.
60 ms