IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New A perfect recapitulation. In English: Now we are a World-Pariah. In cant: a Freak-show. Then there's
Siva, sitting on His lotus-leaf, appearing before The Prince [The 'Gita] and demonstrating his Actuality, ergo limitless-Power:
[Changes-form, evidencing Reality--barely ever-glimpsed by any homo-sap--even in its lesser-forms]
(too scary for simple-moi ever to 'describe') and done so as to Educate the young Prince, he intones nay, Roars:

Look! I Am Become Death, The Destroyer of Worlds

Versus: Look! I am a Stable Genius! [ I Come to hold-your-coat while You and Him fight--leave your wallet in the pocket. ]

Pick One--ya can't have both. (Matter and anti-Matter, again?)

PS: this ¶ -- just peeped The Producers, recently: says it to a Fare-thee-Well.

After Trump’s disinfectant comments, Beppe Severgnini, a columnist for Italy’s Corriere della Sera, said in a TV interview: “Trying to get into Donald Trump’s head is more difficult than finding a vaccine for coronavirus. First he decided on a lockdown and then he encouraged protests against the lockdown that he promoted. It’s like a Mel Brooks film”.

Expand Edited by Ashton May 15, 2020, 05:33:45 PM EDT
Collapse Edited by Ashton May 15, 2020, 05:35:30 PM EDT
A perfect recapitulation. In English: Now we are a World-Pariah. In cant: a Freak-show. Then there's
Siva, sitting on His lotus-leaf, appearing before The Prince [The 'Gita] and demonstrating his Actuality, ergo limitless-Power:
[Changes-form, evidencing Reality--barely ever-glimpsed by any homo-sap--even in its lesser-forms]
(too scary for simple-moi ever to 'describe') and done so as to Educate the young Prince, he intones nay, Roars:

Look! I Have Become Death, The Destroyer of Worlds

Versus: Look! I am a Stable Genius! [ I Come to hold-your-coat while You and Him fight--leave your wallet in the pocket. ]

Pick One--ya can't have both. (Matter and anti-Matter, again?)

PS: this ¶ -- just peeped The Producers, recently: says it to a Fare-thee-Well.

After Trump’s disinfectant comments, Beppe Severgnini, a columnist for Italy’s Corriere della Sera, said in a TV interview: “Trying to get into Donald Trump’s head is more difficult than finding a vaccine for coronavirus. First he decided on a lockdown and then he encouraged protests against the lockdown that he promoted. It’s like a Mel Brooks film”.

Americans are the worst people since the Germans of Nazi Germany. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
         s/Visigoths-on-bad-acid/Muricans. 'Tis indeed mourning-in-Murica, as we speak. - (Ashton) - (3)
             Seems we have a lot of friends with my same sentiment. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                 A perfect recapitulation. In English: Now we are a World-Pariah. In cant: a Freak-show. Then there's - (Ashton)
                 And also there is the prestigious Lancet. - (a6l6e6x)

404 - Document not found.
37 ms