Ever since discovering The Tyranny of Words way-back [Stuart Chase, pub. 1935], a book meant to help a young relative towards ---> a Love-for-Language--I was smitten (too). (Apple's dictionary pop-up nails it as well). I recall first hearing a variant, perspicacity, "the quality of having a ready insight into things" (per Apple's dictionary): ..in a pitch for taking a Debate class, in H.S. (I merely audited--for tips), thinking that this was just sorta Warring-for-ego gratification (well, that idea but cruder--sans the future awareness of all the mental-states of homo-sap {ugh} which I was doomed to encounter, later).

There's satisfaction (not common satisfiction) in--where a situation Matters--'extirpating' {{Hah!}} just the exact-word, as Says what you hoped/meant!-to-say, I wot. The perpetually unCurious.. WORST-case: end up (actually 'down') ... sounding just like The Menace: obtuse, illiterate-and-proud-of-it, oily and Evul-to-boot.

(I reckon that I extirpate actual weeds in the A-class: get the bastards Out WITH-the-Roots, eh?)

Carrion:
it's one's vocabulary--if yer 40+ and gots the 9-yo cliche-collection of DJT--and many of his minions, oft caught en delicto flagrante
(y'know: like, smelling the bicycle seats of young gurrls? and other Drumpian EeUww!s as ought to make a sane man blush-to-hear)

;^>

PS: Wayback--when gangs of Dinosaurs roamed at IWE--in search of (evangelists-ready-for shearing?) I had noted that your epistles
--even re arcane IT-jargon :-0 were made fucking-Comprehensible even to moi. As I could see that this was ~a Principle of yours,
ingrained, thus.. a cohort within the War-against poorly-stated-BS-to impress, sans any illumination of The Problem at hand. See? you were Found-out :-þ
As raises prospects: shall the post-COVID world favor the mouth-breathers as %population or, veritable Adults ???